Justin Bieber

Today was a school day. It was the day that I dashed into the house like lightning and turned on the television. This day was the day that I had a chance to win a contest that I longed for all my life. As soon as my mother enterred the house she saw me with my eyes glued to the television. I was extremely excited. If I won this contest I 'll be able to bring my two best friends and one guardian and the ultimate prize was meeting Justin and his friends, hanging out with them, going to his concert and the Never Say Never Premiere.

It was the time for the results. This was the time all Beliebers were waiting for. I couldn't wait for the hostess to hopefully say the number which is on the paper in my hand that is more than likely choking because of my excitement. I looked at my numbers once more . 9-1-3-1-4-0. I repeated again. Finally the hostess came and there "he" was. Golden Brown eyes, soft kissable lips and flawless brown spiky hair. It was Justin Bieber. Next to the Hostess. Behind the two were thousands of girls in the background shouting:

"JUSTIN!!!!! CALL ME.. MEE!!!! YOUR SOOO HOTT!! WOULD YOU MARRY ME...PLEASE!!!"... I LOVE YOU.

Girls were crying; this was the moment of their lifes. Seeing this cute , stylish, dreamy boy in front of their eyes. Justin was there greeting the people in the front Signing their shirt or arm,hugging or kissing on the cheek.

It was time. The Results. The numbers were being called now. The hostess started with 9. Some people made disappointed noises. The second number was 1. I started to get excited! The third was 3. I started , jumping happily. The fourth number was 1. Immediately I went closer to the television. The fifth was 4. My heart beated rapidly. Finally it was the last number. I began to breathe slowly and thought repeatedly "Say 0" then she said 5.  I stand their in shock. I was disappointed.