11 ways on how to deal with a boy band (1D fanfic)

Say's POV:

Yes, my name is Say. You got a problem with that? I'm 17 and freshman in college in NYU. ((sort of advanced)) I live in NY. My full name is actually Samantha Yrabelle O'Connor. It's pronounced as 'airabelle' not 'irrabelle'. But I'm used to being called Say. A lot of people at my school thinks that I'm lucky because I'm Lou Teasdale's sister. But no, those 5 singing idiots she's taking care of are annoying.

My last name is Teasdale but my mom and dad got divorced when we were younger so Lou came with dad and I came with mom. It's quite hard but luckily I coped up with more than What I expected. My mom Danica, passed away two months ago. I was forced to live on my own since dad passed away a few years ago also. My dad died in a car accident and so did my mom. I work in H&M as a clerk.

I thought I was gonna be alone until one day Lou called me.

"I got all the papers, set. You're gonna live with me and I'm gonna be your guardian" I frozed.

"Wha-what?! No! I'm fine on my own Lou. You don't need to"

"Tina, the ex-wardrobe of one direction got fired because flirting with the boys is all she does. And you're gonna replace her"

"But why me?! I hate them and you know that!!"

"Exactly, you hate them so there'll be 0% chance that you'll flirt with them. *someone interrupted on the background* oops i gotta go! go pack up! bye love you!" And BAM!! she hunged up.

I got no choice left. Lou is very agressive and when she wants something she'll do everything to get it. And damn that's what made it hard to be her sister.

So this is it. Goodbye new york and hell-o UK! *note to sarcasm*

A/N: Hi!! Read this ayt mate! lol k bye too short because I'm on my phone.