Be Friendly : Don't judge

Lou's POV:

I saw Harry and Say getting along on the pool side a while ago. Normally I don't care about Styles and 'his' girls. But now, I'm gonna make a move because It's my fucking sister he's trying to toy with. Since it is Say's first day of job, I gotta talk to Styles.

"Say, I'll fix Harry. You'll fix the other four." I commanded Say.

"I get 4 and you only get 1?! Hey that is not proportion! unfair! and besides my position is lower than you." She complained.

"Exactly. I'm your boss so you get to follow everything that I command you." She just groaned in response and proceeded to her job.

She's in the other room with the other boys and their girlfriends, while I get to be in the other room with Styles and Lux. I quickly locked the door. And did my job.

"W-why did you lock t-t-the d-door? are y-you going t-to r-rape me?" Harry stuttered. Oh my gosh. This boy is H i l a r i o u s .

"Harry! I have no intention to rape you. You're definitely not my type. NOT my type." I laughed as I playfully slapped his arm.

"Well, why am I here then?"

"I wanted to talk to you-"

"about?"

"Goddamn Harry! Can you just let me finish?!" I yelled.

"Fine. Go ahead."

I explained all the DOs and DONTs when it comes to my sister.

Liam's POV:

Say was fixing my hair. I was actually the last, the other three were done. She's actually nice. We were laughing all the time. She was sharing her story as a child. It was quite funny because she's used to being Lou's maid. She was telling how Lou would chase her with a fly smasher whenever she doesnt want to massage her feet. Wow Lou is really bossy since birth. Say was almost done fixing me when we Heard lou screamed from the other room.

"Goddamn Harry! Can you just let me finish?!" Lou yelled. Well, that sounded wrong.

"Uh oh. Someone can't keep it low." Zayn laughed.

"Not funny, mate. her sister is here." Lou told Zayn.

I can say that Say was embarrased. When she was done she just whispered to me that she's done and then she quickly left the room. When she got out, we heard a loud knock on the other door. Followed by Lou's voice as she opened the door.

Say's POV:

I was about to barge in but it was locked so I knocked harshly at the door. She opened it in just a few seconds.

"What the hell?!" she yelled at me

"What the hell, Lou?! Really?! What the hell?! Can you keep your voices down. Do you know how much embarrassment you're causing me!"

"What the fuck did I do to you?!" She yelled in defense. Aww Lou acting all innocent. This is a fucking shit.

"You haven't done anything to me but.....ugh I knew I should have never come here." Lou was about to answer when Harry butted in.

"What seemed to be the problem here?" He asked

"What seemed to be the problem?! HARRY WILL YOU JUST LET ME FINISH?!" They both gave me a questioned look

"What do you mean by that?" Lou asked me.

"Wow.Lou lou is acting all innocent.Of course we heard the both of you a while ago. I can't even....ugh. Oh why am I here anyways?! Sorry if I disturbed your 'fucking session'. Ok I'll go now." I said.sarcastically. I was about to turn around when Harry grabbed my arm.

"Fucking session? Really Say? Really? We were talking about some restriction when it comes to you. Lou is like my mom *Lou gave him a death glare* or .......sister to me" what the hell? i was about to reply when Harry spoke again.

"And IF we were having a so-called 'fucking session' why are you acting like this? is there any chance that you are...........jealous?" he asked with his eyebrows raised and a cocky grin appeared on his.

"WHAT?! Me?! Jealous?! Dear Mr. Cocky Styles, I may be your WARDROBE but I am not a follower of yours. Maybe you think tha-" He cut me off.

"Shut up and see you later at seven." he walked out the room and about to head to the stage but then I stopped him.

"See you at seven?!"

"Yes. Seven. We're gonna go out."

"We?!"

"Yes. You and me. Now, no more questions because I'm gonna be late for the interview."

"Wait. Last question?"

"What? Make it quick."

"Is it a.....is it a...a.....a"

"A date? Yes. Now bye." Then he ran off.

HOW DARE HE?! It's not like I don't like him because I do. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! NO SAY YOU DONT. he's a cocky asshole okay.

"I think I'm the one who's gonna fix you up. But I still hate you for barging in and judging us." Lou spoke behind me.

"Well. Because your yell sounded wrong." I let out an awkward laugh.

"Haha. I always yell. You know that."

"Yes Lou. Im fully aware of it." I laughed.

"So let me fix you!" Lou said cheerfully.

"Wait. You're agreeing?" this is unusual. normally she dont want boys around me.

"Yes. It's only a quarter to five. Let's get back to the hotel and fix you. Their interview will be finished at 5:30 or maybe six."

We drove all the way back to the hotel. When we reached our room something bumped into my mind.

"Lou?" i asked her

"Yes?"

"What are the 'restrictions' that you and Harry talked about?"

"Oh you know. To not to toy you."

"Oh my gosh Lou. That's embarrassing." I flushed red

"Phew. Whatever you say samantha yrabelle." She smiled.

We headed to my room and looked for something to wear. She raised my neon blue strapless peplum dress. I shook my head. That's too short and revealing.

"What are you going to wear then?" Lou asked

"I dont know. Maybe Jeans and blouse?"

"This is perfect!" She raised hot pink and black lace top and a butt lifter skinny jeans.

"That's cute." I smiled at Lou.

She spent an hour fixing me and yet the boys aren't here yet. Well, I still have time to relax! Yipee!

- -