Chapter 5 | Date Night #2

He got up. Took my hand in his hand, then he suddenly let so of it, knelt down then brought something out of his pocket and said...
'Will you marry me?' I gasp out of shock and happiness. Everyone was looking at us and although I loved Noah to pieces I was still young. But I suppose we don't have to have our wedding until 5 or 10 years on.
'YES! I will marry you Noah!' I answered, Noah picked me up and swung me round by my waist, everyone cheering at us and congratulating us. I put the ring on, it was a 24k diamond ring. It was BEAUTIFUL! And it was the right size! The waiter bought round some champagne for us to share and said
'Congratulations!' We both said thank you and we poured ourselves some champagne and did a toast.
'To us!'
'To us!'

*30 minuets later*

By the time we got up to leave the restaurant it was 10:30 and the paparazzi were still outside. Before we left I said to Noah
'Thank you for the best birthday ever! I absolutely love my presents! But I have to say, your the best one of all.' Noah kissed me on the lips. Afterwards he took my hand.
'Everything will be ok!' He said to me because he obviously saw my worried expression about the paparazzi. We walked hand in hand to the door. The cameras flashing like crazy. I started to panic a little but Noah soothed me by rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. We rand straight through the paparazzi and the fans for our limo. Noah had called our limo driver to be out front because of the paparazzi and the fans. We jumped in the back seats and then the door got closed behind us. Still the cameras were flashing. Once we sped off the paparazzi tried chasing the car but didn't end very well. But the fans. They didn't give up! Once we arrived home there were fans and paparazzi waiting for us. Luckily this time we had a bodyguard with us so we were fine.

💍💍💍

Once we had got snuggled up in mine and Noah's bed I thanked him for everything he had done for me. I gave him a kiss on the forehead, and he snogged me back, our heads moving together. Afterwards we both said our goodnights and rolled over to get to sleep.

Then suddenly I realised that I haven't told my parents or Tom about me getting engaged to Noah...

Writers Comment;

I'm sorry this was soooo short again but it's late again because my sleeping pattern is crap! I hope you liked it. I have been replying to some of your comments and some of you have tried to guess what was going to happen in this chapter. One person Sussed it out but I didn't say a thing! But it's nice to see that you are enjoying this more than I though put you would've done! I need some sleep. First day back to school tomorrow! Ugh. 
Word count:518

Meg x💛