Kiss Me

The student council members sat quietly in the club room with not much to do. Some were reading, some were whispering quietly, and others were just napping. It seemed that no one really had anything to come up with. It had been an entire month since the fund raiser Milly held that got Suzaku and Lelouch together. The newspaper club was talking to Milly outside the room about the new couple but they seemed more pushy than usual. It was probably due to the long wait before they could ofically question about the two. Milly had a policy that when a new couple had just formed, the newspaper club had to wait until they were settled in. It was a pretty good policy but it pent up lots of questions, especially because the new couple was the two most popular boys in Ashford - and that they were both boys.

"How much longer is Milly going to be out there? I know that the newspaper girls like to get enough information but for an hour already?" Lelouch looked towards the door, huffing in an impatient tone.

"Well, you and Suzaku are the hottest thing not only on campus, but everywhere in town right now." Nina pushed her glasses up, pointing out the obvious.

"I don't really know why though. I mean, we're just like any other couple, aren't we?" Lelouch placed his chin in his hand, leaning his elbow on the table.

"You WOULD be, if you were not the number one most popular student in the school Lelouch, and Suzaku wasn't a knight in the service of the ruling family who is also an eleven. He's also the second most popular in school." Kallen added.

"Not to mention that whole video thing last month." Gino chuckled with his arm around Kallen's waist.

"Which was not only broadcast over the entire city, but you can find it on pretty much every video service, even ones for TV shows." Kallen said as she leaned slightly against Gino. Gino and Kallen had really made progress in their relationship over that small month period. They acted more like a couple than they used to.

"Which is actually pretty amazing when you stop and think about it. I mean, your question was pretty much answered if you just thought about it." Rivalz said sitting on the table.

Lelouch's cheeks turned pink as he dropped his head down, letting out a loud sigh. "I still don't know what got into me that day...I just...." Lelouch's eyes widened thinking about it and he threw his arms over his head, face down on the table.

"Honestly, that's why I told them to not threaten that. I mean, who knows how you guys would react, especially as a new couple."

"But here we are, neither party being smart about it." Rivalz sighed a bit.

"Well wasn't Nina the one who threatened it in the first place?" Nunnally tilted her head slightly.

"That's exactly true. Nina was the one who posted it. So wouldn't this all be because of Nina?" Rolo nodded and looked towards Nina.

"I said that because Shirley asked me too. And because I wanted to see what would happen, but that was after she asked me to do it." Nina said, looking at the ground slightly saddened.

"Well, it doesn't really matter in the long run. We are here now." Rivalz got off the table and looked out a window.

"Ah, no Nina I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Rolo walked over from his seat to Nina and patted her head. Rolo was never really good at using words. He already had problems with his own emotions so thinking about other's was almost a challenge.

Anya walked over to Rivalz and looked out the window with him. "What are you looking at?" Anya was always curious about things that others would see or talk about since she couldn't ever recall stuff on her own.

"It's ok... I shouldn't have done it anyways..." Nina smiled slightly at Rolo.

"What seems to be Suzaku running from fans." Rivalz pointed so Anya could see. Suzaku was running down the sidewalk of the school to get inside and escape the girl chasing him. True Suzaku was fast but those girls seemed to be almost just as fast or faster.