Homecoming

Disclaimer: I do not own HOA or the characters. If I did I wouldn't be writing this. All I own is the plot line. Anyways on with the story. Takes place at the start of Season 2 

Nina's Pov 

     I can't believe i'm back in England I missed everyone so much. I can't wait to see Amber, Fabian, Alfie, Fabian,, Mick, Mara, Fabian, Patricia, Jerome, and Fabian. I've missed everyone so much this summer especially Fabian. After our kiss at Prom, Fabian took me out in the hall and asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes I remember like it was yesterday.

Flashback Night of Prom after FABINA kiss

Still Nina's Pov

     OMG Fabian and I just kissed. Now Fabian pulled me into the hallway I wonder why? 

As soon as we reached the hallway Fabian grabbed my hands and pulled me closer and kissed me. Then he shoved his tongue inside my mouth. Oh God I loved it when he was forceful. Our tongues battling for dominance. He won, but I didn't care. After a few minutes we broke apart, both of us breathing heavily. I looked into his green eyes and he said " Nina I've had the biggest crush on you since you bumped into Patricia. All I could think about at school was you, I didn't even know you but yet you had already stolen my heart." At this point I was about to kiss him again. He was the most romantic guy in the world. He took my hands and put them on his heart and he started crying. I loved it when Fabian got sensitive. " Nina I know that we belong together I've known since we've known each other. What I'm trying to say is." At this point we were holding hands and he looked at me and brought me closer we were literally millimeters apart are lips almost touching when he asked " Nina would fancy on being my girlfriend?" I told him " I would fancy that" and he kissed me.

END OF FLASHBACK 

Nina's Pov

     The cab driver pulled me out of my thoughts and told me that we were at school. I thanked him and gave him some money. I started walking up to Anubis. I walked into Anubis House and took it all in all my memories seem to come in at once the Trudy came in and gave me a motherly hug. " Nina welcome back my dear, looks like you're the second one here the first was Fabian. He's in his room if you'll like to see him." "Thanks Trudy." I thought I'd be the first one here, but who cares Fabian is here. I walked down the hall and knocked on Fabian's door. He opened it up. "NINA!!!!" as he picked me up and spun me in circles as he closed the door. "Nina you have no idea how much I've missed you this summer." Fabian was probably wearing the most goofy smile I've ever seen I just kissed him, and he kissed back. Then when we broke apart "I missed you too, Fabes"

Fabian's Pov

     I arrive at Anubis pretty early. Trudy didn't mind. I told her that I was going to go unpack. The reason why I got here so early was because I was going to the greatest boyfriend in the world and surprise Nina by waiting right outside waiting for her cab. I had just finished unpacking when I heard a knock at my door thinking it was Trudy, because everyone shouldn't be arriving for an hour or so. "Come In" In comes the most beautiful woman to ever walk on the earth my girlfriend Nina Martin. I picked her up and spun her in circles while closing the door. When I put her down I told her how much I missed her and the she kissed me of course I kissed back. Then she told me that she missed me too. She hugged me as tightly as she could me doing the same.

Fabian's Pov

     After Nina and I said how much we missed each other we started kissing again and now were on my bed. I've been wanting to snog Nina all summer. Then Nina started unbuttoning my shirt, and then she threw it on the ground and started tracing my stomach. Al I could feel were sparks I knew Nina was the one from when I first met her, but my parents don't seem to think so. Anyways I'm in the middle of snogging Nina when Mick comes in. "Oh hey guys don't mind me I was just uh" By then Nina and I had broken apart and I was putting my shirt on. "Well maybe I should go to leave Mick to unpack. See you later Fabes." "Yeah" I said not wanting her to leave. Once she left the room and closed the door and shot a death glare at Mick. "Sorry Mate, I didn't mean to interrupt you." "It's alright I need to talk to you about something anyways." Mick "shoot" "Well over the summer they got a notice that I've been skipping classes last term and they were kind of already against Nina because she's American and they don't want me to be with her and man I just don't know what to do man." I finally told someone that my parents were against as in Amber terms Fabina. "Whoa dude that's big news." Mick exclaimed "Tell me about it. Mick what do I do!" Mick "Dude you have to tell Nina and figure something out, I can't believe this. It was mostly your dad wasn't it." " Yeah, Mum just agreed and said it's whats best for you son" I said mimicking my father. " I'm sorry man" Suddenly my phone went off. "It's my father" Mick just nodded and left.

Lounge Area No One's Pov

     Mick comes in with everyone there excluding Joy. "If you're wondering why Joy isn't here her parents thought it was best to send her to an all girls school" said Patricia. "Ok" Mick said. Mick turned to Nina. "Nina I just want you to know that you make Fabian really happy" "Thanks for the info Mick, I'm going to see Fabian" "Alright" mick said but realized that Fabian was on the phone with his father and then there were shouts coming from Mick and Fabian's room.

Meanwhile in Fabian Mick's Room

Phone Conversation

Fabian: Hey Dad

Dad: Hello son

Fabian: So what's on your mind

Dad: you know damn well whats on my mind have you broken up with that American.

Fabian: Well no, not really 

Dad: AND WHY NOT!!!!!

Fabian: BECAUSE I DON"T WANT TOO DAD

Dad: Well you have to your mother and I don't approve of that thing you call your girlfriend 

Fabian: SHUT UP YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT NINA LIKE THAT

Dad: She is a bad influence on you 

Fabian: No she isn't if anything NINA MARTIN IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS AND WILL HAPPEN TO ME.

Dad: Fine then I'm making you choose be a part of our family which is very very wealthy or that stupid American.

Fabian: I choose Nina I will always pick Nina over you

Dad: Im sorry to hear that because I'm disowning you 

Fabian: Go ahead take your stupid money 

Dad: and you are no longer apart of this family don't care showing up again

Fabian: YOU CAN'T DO THAT

Dad: I just DID

Fabian's Father Hangs Up

What Fabian didn't know was that the Anubis residents were watching the whole time.

Nina's Pov

     We all heard yelling from Fabian and Mick's Room. We saw Fabian angrily walking back and forth yelling into his phone. He didn't notice us. Mick told us that he was talking to his father and then Fabian dropped his phone on his bed. "Fabian what's going on" He turned around and grabbed my arm and hugged me tightly. I knew he was in pain. I hugged back, tightly. He spoke "I was talking with my dad, over the summer I told my folks about you and they didn't like you because you're American so they told me to break up with you but I wasn't going too." At this point I thought he was going to break up with me as tears streamed down his face. I started to cry. "He made me choose you or him and I chose you and he disowned me and said that I shouldn't bother showing up" He chocked out, I pulled him into another hug. Everyone left and closed the door to give us privacy. We were laying in his bed Fabian still crying. I mean who isn't still crying then I heard his breathing sooth out. I was curled up into his chest one hand on his hear the other running through his hair. With his arms around my waist. I felt so bad for Fabian and that I'm the cause of this made me feel worse. I eventually fell asleep. 

Fabian's Pov

     I awoke to my beautiful angle sleeping next to me. At least I still have her. I can't live without her. She woke up "Good Morning Beautiful" I said cheerfully "You're in a good mood considering what happened last night." she said "Well I guess seeing he most beautiful sight first thing in the morning puts me into a good mood." I said truthfully. She kissed me. Our tongues moving in sync as I felt sparks go off all over the place. We broke apart and Nina went upstairs to get ready for school.