First Day

Sonic's POV
It was the first day of school, and I was kinda excited. I mean, moving is hard, but I get to meet new people and find new friends. I usually get up thirty minutes before my parents, let's just say I don't like talking to them in the morning. By the time they get up, I'm already out the door.

I just recently turned 16, which means I'm a Junior. Haha! If you count June 23 recent!! I live close enough to school to run. I only live 3 miles away, and I love to run. So I just plug in my headphones and listen to music while I run.

Some teens are lucky and their parents pay for their phones and service. Mine don't. They want me to get used to paying for things by myself. So I had to get a job. I work at a fancy, expensive restaurant 10 miles from my house. Yes, I run to work. That's why I look so damn hot!

Shadow's POV
I woke up this morning and realized today was the first day of school. Time to go to a living hell!! I would ditch school, but that would mean I'd have to stay home with my parents. Who are abusive. Only to me. They hate gay people and I happen to be one. They adore, love, and spoil my little brother and sister.

I have to pay for almost everything. I have to pay to live in the house, I have to make my own food, I have to take care of myself. I live 5 miles away from the school, so that means I walk every day. My parents refuse to drive me.

Of course, I have a job. I work for G.U.N. It's kinda hard to go to school and work at G.U.N. at the same time, but I got used to it.

I'm 17 now, a senior. I hate school though. Everyone bullies me, and nobody cares enough to say something. That just proves how many horrible people are in the world. Heck! Everyone's horrible. Nobody's good.

As I was walking to school today, I blasted my music. With my favorite Artists Three Days Grace, Green Day, and Simple Plan. My favorite songs from each artist are I Am Machine, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, and Perfect. Only because I can relate to them, almost too much.

Sonic's POV
I got to school and an orange and yellow fox ran up to me introducing himself
"Hi! I'm Tails! You must be the new kid?"
"Yea, nice to meet you Tails, my name is Sonic, Sonic Ayers"
"It's nice to meet you too Sonic"

After that he introduced me to all his friends. There was Knuckles (Senior), Rouge (Senior), Amy (Sophomore), and Cream (Sophomore). Tails was a Junior also, so we were the only Juniors.

Then Tails told me about the bullies. First there was a male named Scourge (Senior), and his girlfriend Fiona (Senior). A group called the Babylon Rouges (Seniors) their names where Jet, Wave, and Storm. Then he told me about a Senior named Shadow, he wasn't a bully, but Tails told me to avoid him. I wonder why.

Just as he was telling me about Shadow, we saw a red and black hedgehog walk into the school. Tails pointed to him and said
"That's Shadow. I would suggest avoiding him. Nobody talks to him"
"Why is that?"
"Because he's an emo freak!"
"Well, that's not very nice."
"Sonic, stay away from him, he's nothing but trouble"
"Okay..."

I don't know why he told me to stay away from him. That only makes me want to talk to him more. Tails snapped me out of my thoughts by saying
"Sonic?"
"Yea?"
"Why are you wearing a sweater? It's 80 degrees!"
"Oh, I'm fine, trust me"
"Well, how do you survive?"
"I'm not hot, not at all"
"Okay then"

~~~~~

My first day went well. I met Tails and his friends, and a ton of the girls asked me to be their boyfriend. I was told I was hot, cute, and even sexy. If they only knew...