Secrets

My alarm goes off and I get out of bed, like every morning my sister gets out of bed even though she's two years younger than me. She yawns and leaves our room. We have a small house that is two bedroom so my sister and I share a room. I change into my clean clothes and go eat breakfast. When I finish I grab my bag and go to the bus stop. In the morning my parents aren't home when we get up so my neighbor comes over when I leave. I walk to my bus stop and see her standing there. Harper. My ex-girlfriend. She is one of the prettiest girls in school and is popular. The only reason we broke up was because of people, she was getting annoyed of people asking if we were dating and then someone asked me and I said we weren't, so I guess that was breaking up. We are the only two at the bus stop like normal, except sometimes Scarlett comes down. Scarlett is Harper's best friend, well one of them. The bus comes and she sits next to Scarlett. I sit behind them, two seats away. I hear them talking.
"Harp, just tell me! Do you still like him?" Scarlett asks.
"Scar! Shut up, I'm not telling you." Harper whispers.
"OMG! You totally do still like him." Scarlett whispers back. Harper glares at her. Our bus is soon packed, but I'm still thinking about Harper, does she still like me? The bus arrives at school and I get off right behind Harper. She's wearing her heeled boots that I got her for her 14th birthday. I smile. We go into school and go to first hour, which for me is History, and so does Harper. All of our friends are in this class. "Good Morning! I have a list of people that need to go to the office. I'll write that on the board."

Skai Abritt
Justin Bratt
Scarlett Brund
Stewart Fried
Travis Knight
Kayla Loyner
Harper Short
Thomas Wolfe

That's so weird, that's the Theatre group. We all get up and go to the office, half of us are freaking out. "Shut up! We are in the hallway." Harper snaps. They all shut up. We get to the office and are lead into one of the classrooms in it. "Hello!" We hear a voice. Someone is sitting at the desk. Harper gasps. "What is it?" Travis whispers. She whispers something back, but all I know is that he gasped too. "It's alright Harper, if you know who I am say it."
"How do you know my name?" She says to the man.
"I have my ways." He says. "Now, tell us. Who am I?" He asks.
"President Wishe." All of us gasp.
"Everyone, I have very important information to tell you. There is an organization called WWK. Also known as World Wide Killers. They have recently been seen near the capitol and I'm being forced out of my home with my wife and kids to an island in The Bermuda Triangle. It's nearly impossible to get in there, but Australia has found a way in! I will be staying there."
"Mr. Wishe, sir. Why are you telling us this?" Harper asks.
"You all are actors, you can act as if you know nothing and your kids. Everyone trusts kids."
"Of course, but what are we supposed to do? Come with you?" Travis asks.
"No! You are protecting me, by keeping it a secret."
"No, why do we need to know." Travis asks.
"Someone is going to find us and get us when this is over. He will come to you and he will say the word, BTE, standing for Bermuda Triangle Entrance. Its pronounced bite. You'll know when."
"No, please we can't do this. The presidents safety is on our hands." Isabel says and the rest of us nod.
"Actually, the world is." He says.
"No! I'm not doing this." Scarlett says. "I can't keep secrets." Harper glares at her.
"You all have to. You have no choice. I leave tomorrow. Good luck." The president says before he leaves the room.