Lost In Time

Hey people! I have a great song for you to listen to for this chapter! Its called Turning Page By: Sleeping At Last . It's one of my favorite songs. I added it to the soundtrack too!

Thomas
Salvador grabs my shoulder and pushes me against the wall. I wince. "Boy, tell me the truth. Where is our president?"
"Our president?! I thought you couldn't be owned." I snicker. He punches me. Scarlett starts to cry. "Someone please make her shut up!" Salvador shouts. Somebody slaps her. "Oh and by the way, I can't believe you actually went to Antarctica and brought Harper with you." I'm literally killing myself by saying stuff like that, but trust me I have a lot to say. Salvador walks in front of me and looks me straight in the eyes. "Do you want soap in your mouth." He sternly whispers at me. I nod no. "Where's Harper?" Travis calls out. The army laughs. "Is she dead?" Scarlett breathes out. The army laughs again. Salvador clicks his tongue and two men walk down the hall dragging Harper with them. Travis gasps and I think Scarlett is crying tears of joy. "So what they said on the news is true?" Zach blurts out. "Yeah, it is." The boy my age says while Salvador glares at him. The two men throw Harper on the ground. The boy helps her up. She looks at me and we make eye contact, then she looks away. "Harper!" Scarlett exclaims and tries to run to her, but gets kicked to the ground. "Stop." Harper says and the man stops. Scarlett is on the ground motionless. "Did you kill her?" Skai asks. Skai reaches out to help Scarlett and brings her back to where she was sitting. Scarlett's chest is slowly rising up and down, at least she's alive. "Thomas, tell the truth, I don't want to do this the hard way." Salvador smirks. "Nope." I say popping the p. He chuckles and they grab Scarlett away from Skai. "Wait!" Skai says. "Take me, not her. Please." She begs. We all gasp. Since when has Skai been nice? The men grab her instead and throw her in front of me. "I'm not going to tell you." I say. He cocks his gun.
"Still not telling."
He starts pulling the trigger. I can't kill anyone else, but I hate Skai and she risked her life for Scar and it was her decision. He pulls it back and shoots her. I look over at Harper and she's glaring at Salvador. The boy my age whispers to Harper and she nods. "Matt, bring her over." Salvador says. So his name is Matt, that's nice to know.
"What no!" Matt exclaims.
"You better, boy."

Harper
Matt is such a nice guy. He likes me, because he's protecting me. "I'm sorry Harper." He whispers in my ear. "Matt I know you like me...I kinda like you too." I whisper. He stops and smiles. "I'm sorry, Harper please try to live through this." I nod tears slowly going down my cheeks. I let go of his grasp and sit on the floor in front of Thomas. "Now doesn't this look familiar?" Salvador asks.
"You and him, standing and sitting like this. Wouldmyo care to tell us when this was Harper?"
"Last time."
"Last time what?" Tears continue to stream down my cheeks.
"Last time when you came to the school."
"Correct, now its gonna be the same except a thousand times worse for you Harper." Two men walk up to me and handcuff my hands together with an electric wire attached to a shocker. I'm going to get shocked. "Thomas, tell us, where is the president now?" I look at him and mouth No, don't tell. "I'm not telling." Salvador presses the button and a jolt of electricity rushes me and I scream and fall. Matt looks away. "I'm not telling you." I get shocked again, but this time it hurt more and it hurt longer. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs now. "Ok, it's all the way up and this is your last chance."
"Get over it Salvador he's never going to tell you!" I say through gritted teeth. He chuckles and pushes the button one more time.