part 4

This is it! The infamous meeting of them both!!

Lokis POV

"Who are you?" she whispered as her wings spread farther out.

The swans that surrounded her had left to swim on the lake. She kept staring at me with doe eyes, innocent to the world.

"I am Loki, and you are my love " I spoke with clarity and confidence as I went to walk forward.

She held her hands up in a defensive position, " Stay back! " she yelled fearfully. Was she truly scared of me?

"Alayna, I know you, I can help you my love " I spoke again, almost a plea in my voice. She's so close yet so far away. The ache in me increased as she walked backward again.

I walked forward with purpose as I did, her eyes flashed iridescent blue and Castiel's mark flashed against her skin.

No, it can't be! Castiel is alive? I thought Alayna had destroyed him!

No he will not have her, the thought pounded in my head as I continued.

Alayna brought her hands up and gave them a flick and I was flying back. I was slammed into a tree, and Alayna strolled forward.

The dark elf mark shined against her pale skin, her eyes were a Tesseract blue and her wings glowed ethereal.

She was a goddess, my goddess .... no, it can't be ...

"I am not your Loki Laufeyson, I belong to Castiel Loranson the true king of Asgard and the nine realms" she spoke proudly and gravely as if she regretted what she was saying.

I tried to get up but her hands had me by my neck and in the air. i looked into her eyes, they were dull and lifeless, no emotion what so ever as I struggled to breathe and plead but no luck, she kept squeezing and squeezing until she just let go.

But why? She started to blink rapidly as if someone had jolted her.

I looked at her struggling with dark magic, I needed to help. I called forth my magic and cast a circle in which she stood. The barrier of the circle surged as she threw energy at it over and over. She screamed as the dark mark flashed once again on her face, she fell to the ground.

I centered my magic to help her, I felt her struggle as my magic battled against the influence in her mind. She shook her head once, as she stood and looked at me.

Her eyes shined iridescent blue once again, but they shined with a look of knowing. Did it work?

She stepped over the barrier, stared at me for a moment before glancing to the sun, she gave me a smirk and then she was gone.

She teleported !

I stood dumbfounded, as the realization hit me, I fell to the ground and screamed her name.

"ALAYNA! "

Alayna's POV

I woke up at a cliff, "Holy Poptarts". How the heck did I get here?

I thought back to the park when I blacked out. It was blurry in my mind as if someone was hiding from me.

Only one person is in my mind at all times, Genesis!

" Genesis, why are my memories fogged up? I need them! " I asked in my mind.

" Hello Alayna" a deep voice spoke from within my mind.

" Who are you? you're not Genesis" I wondered in my mind.

" I am Castiel, allow me to show you who I am " the voice purred back.

Flashback...........

I stood in a hospital room, dressed in those hideous robes that show your whole entire backside.

I stumbled a bit before, I gained my balance. I stood there for a moment, before the shadows in the room's corner grew.

A man stepped from the shadows clothed in black and silver, with a smile on his face as he stepped to me.

I had backed up and brought forth a baton and charged it with electricity.

The shadows doubled around me and surrounded me as Castiel smiled sadistically as I tried to get control.

"You are mine, my murderess bride, now kiss me " he spoke with authority and seductive quality.

A mark flashed on my face, and I watched in shock as Castiel kiss me and I kiss back.

He controlled me!!

I watched as he kissed my neck, and as he touched my clothing.

And then I was dressed in a black dress that left nothing to the imagination and my wings were out but they were pitch black?

I looked to my back and they were blue? Is it that cube that I absorbed?

I continued to watch as he dissolved into the shadows and left me barely standing in the room.

Flashback end .....

I gasp as the flashback ends, I hear a dark chuckle in the back of my mind.

" I certainty enjoyed that visit, now Alayna, do you see that you will always belong to me never Loki " he speaks very clearly in my mind as if speaking to a child.

And that charged my anger tenfold, I smile darkly as I reply " Oh really, and why do you think of yourself worthy enough to have me? ".

I stunned him silent, " I am the rightful king of Asgard and the Nine realms and you are mine, I have marked you" .

I feel an icy chill go across my face and wrist and I knew then he had marked me once more.

" Where's Genesis? " I growl as my wings blaze and my hands charge.

" She's occupied, actually out of service right now. Don't be searching for her, she's lost in a magical maze " he smugly says.

No, I need her! Even though I haven't liked her, she's become a part for me!

" Why? " I growl as I start to float in anger.

" She will be an obstacle for me to overcome so I have gotten rid of her" he replies.

My fury increases as I feel an ache in my mind, oh no Genesis .

" Never was your decision! " I scream as I slam my hands into the cliff and the cliff shakes.

"I revel in your fury, my bride " he purrs.

" Get out of my head! " I scream as I pound the earth over and over again.

I see red as I continue until the cliff shakes on last time and crumbles away.

I jump into the air, I hear Castiel's dark laughter as I land on the ground, holding my head as his laughter loudens.

My eyes flutter shut as I slump down, in pain. "Loki " I whisper out loud and in my mind one last time before losing consciousness.

Loki's POV

" Loki" I hear in my mind as I sat outside.

"Alayna" I whisper as I watch the stars thinking of her.