Chapter FOUR

HAH GET IT Chapter FOUR

Ok I'll stop. Heres chapter four

////////////////////////

"Laur, Where's mom and dad" Braden said bursting through my door. I slowly open my eyes very confused. My head was pounding. "what?" I groan. "Where's mom and dad?" "How should I know! I've been asleep till now, when you rudely interrupted my slumber. Get out!" I shout at my brother, throwing a pillow at him. He gives me a dirty look before leaving the room. Of course not closing my door.

I look over at my best friend who is slowly waking up. Jess basically lived at my house. We are pretty much inseparable. A loud groan escaped her mouth.
"What time is it?" she said, her voice still deep and scratchy. I pick up my phone to check the time but get distracted when I see a text from an unfamiliar number.

And that's when it hit me. "OH S.hit! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck nonononononono" I say as I read the text.
1 416 657 1237 : Hey It's Harry. I'm sorry about last night, please let me explain

"What!" Jess asked looking concerned. "how much do you remember of last night" "Not much" She stated. "Well I got lost from you girls last night and I ended up dancing with Harry" "Okay?? So why is that bad?" she said giving me a very confused look. "And then afterwards we went upstairs and we ended up hooking up" I say, having a hard time saying those words. Her eyes shot open. "WHAT!"
"SHHH" I cut her off. The last thing I need is for Brayden to find out about this. "You lucky bitch!" she whispered.

Jess knows I am very inexperienced when it comes to sexual activities. The most I have done is make out with a guy in like 10th grade. Until now. Jess on the other hand was the complete opposite. She has slept with at least twelve different guys.

"No I'm not" I groan " I shouldn't have let him. I don't know what I was thinking. Sooner or later Braden's going to find out and then he's going to flip sh.it" "Chill. Everything's going to be okay. Just talk to Harry and make sure he knows not to tell anyone. But damn girl, I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE HAD IT FOR YOU!"

Lauren : What's there to explain? We were both just drunk and got carried away... Just make sure to not tell anyone, ESPECIALLY BRADEN!

About a minute later my phone buzzed again.

Harry: Are you home tonight?

Lauren: yes

Harry: I'll talk to you then

I assumed Harry was coming over to hang with Braden like any other day. Butterflies began to form in my stomach. I'd have to see Harry tonight. The thought of how exposed I was to him last night made me nervous. I'd never been in a situation like that before.

That doesn't matter. Harry is Braden's friend. He's off limits. That wouldn't be fair to Braden. Plus Harry has slept with a bunch of girls. I'm not going to be next on his list. We were just drunk and horny.

"Ugh mom wants me home for dinner, Nana Olma is coming" Jess complains. I giggle.
"Make sure to tell her I say hi" She laughs while gathering her things from around my room.

Once Jess left, I watched about five episodes of greys anatomy then I decided to have a shower. I Smelt and felt disgusting. After my shower I pulled on a hoodie and my favorite pair of pajama shorts on. They were pretty small on me. My butt barley fit in them. I've probably had them for a good four years now.

My head was still pounding so I decided to go get some Advil and water. I walked into the kitchen and filled a glass. The front door opened. My parents must be home. I walked into the front room to greet them but stopped in my tracks when I saw Harry instead.

"Lauren" Harry gulped, clenching his jaw.
"Hi" I managed to let out. He looked unprepared with my company, but then again, he was in my house. What did he expect?
"Braden's up in his room" I said watching him kick off his boots.
"Yeah I figured. Can we talk?"
"about what" I ask, crossing my arms.
" Come on. You know what I want to talk about."
"I'm not sure I do" I refuse, knowing exactly what hes getting at but choosing to be stubborn.
"I was thinking about last night and I-I don't regret it at all." He said looking down at his feet then back at me.

"Harry, you don't mean that" He couldn't mean that. I refuse to believe that. He could get any girl he wanted. I swear he's setting me up for something. All it was, was a simple drunk hook up. Nothing more. 
"Yes I do Lauren. I mean it. That's probably not the ideal way I would've wanted it to happen but I don't regret it."

"Harry is that you?" Braden's voice interrupted. I looked at Harry. I could see he was beginning to panic, as I was too. "Yeah man" he said frightfully.
"what the fu.ck. Stop talking to my little sister and come game with me." Harry sighed in relief.
"Coming" he shouted back at Brayden.
"I'll text you later" he said before jogging up the stairs to Braden's room.

///////////////

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lemme know what you guys think
Btw The cast is up now and i just wanted to let you know you'll find better pictures of Ayla, Jess, Sadie, Arden and Lauren if you look up there celebrity name on instagram.

Well its 2:27AM so i guess i should stop writing and get to sleep. Goonight lovelies. all the love xxxx