Chapter 5

The Sentinel clambered out of the water.

"Why the bloody hell was that," Anarchy pointed at the rusty soldier, "in that?!" he then pointed at the basin. Lucius stared at the creature, hesitated, then ran towards it. He swung his mighty sword, but was shocked by an unusual welcome. The Sentinel was pushing the sword skyward, gripping it in it's hands, which belong neither to dark or light, not even human. It then squeezed the blade, and the steel shattered as easily as glass. The only recognizable fragments were that of the tip of the sword, and it's hilt.

Lucius backed away in fear.

"Ah, crap..." he whispered.

"There's the wimp, I know and hate." Anarchy replied.

"I wanted to die beating the crud out of you!"

"There's a surpise!" Anarchy said sarcastically.

'ALL TRESPASSINGS DEMONS MUST ANSWER TO IT'S MAKER' the nightmare of every warrior groaned. 'YOU MAY RESIST, BUT YOU AND YOUR RACE WILL FALL'.

"The hell it will. My home and race will die the minute I do!" Anarchy shouted, pulling out his gun, which he then loaded. "Taste lead!"

The gun shots did nothing, but Anarchy just continued shooting at it's chest, until the bullets ran out. The room then went silent. The demon then dropped his gun and raised his hands.

'MY CREATOR....reprogrammers NEVER TOLD OF A DEMON WHO WOULD LISTEN TO REASON...'

"This isn't listening, this is preparing." Anarchy then dropped his arms in a fulent motion, bringing down the ceiling above the enemy. He then got out a lighter, and a cigarette. The pile of stones and timber started to shake, and the Sentinel started to stand up. Anarchy puffed out smoke, then threw the burning tabacco onto the pile. The building started to burn.

All the while, Lucius stared in disbeilef. He was about to ask what had just happened, even though he just saw it, but said: "SATANs. They could never be perfect if reprogrammed."