Forever young chapter 1

Viona P.O.V

"Harry!!" I screamed while he licked my pussy fast and then slow. "Baby do you like it?" He asked and then continued. " i cant explain how i feel" i answered.

Grace P.O.V

Why cant Harry answer when im calling him?? Im his girlfriend and i Want him to answer me!

I could hear something from Viona's room! I got scared and ran up to her room. KNOCK KNOCK.

"Hello, viona? Are you okey? Why have you locked your door?" I asked. " just wait" she answered. I could hear that she was talking with someone. But who?.

Megan's POV

"Zayn, im scared?" I said while we were watching the film paranormal activity 4 with Niall and Anne. Then Anne's phone started to ring. It was Raelani. "I need to answer this, sorry babe." Anne said while kissing Niall on the mouth.

"I cant belive it" i said. " Anne has talked with Raelani in like 3 hours. "We have to spy on her" Zayn said. We all ran up to the bathroom and started to listen. " i know, but i cant tell niall about it. Im so nervous." We heard her say, she was crying. " i cant belive im...."

Oliva's POV

"What?? Did Harry do to Anne?" I said to Louis. " yeah its true!" He said after kissing me. "I just couldnt belive it"

Laura POV

"I love you" i said to Liam while we were watching the notebook. " i love you to babe" he answered and then kissed me. " mum, dad i have to tell you something" our 14 year old daughter Leila said. " im...... Im" she started. " im cutting my self" she said and began crying. WHAT?! Did she say!

Niall POV

Oh no, what is wrong with Anne?. I cant belive that she is crying right now!. " sorry Raelani, i have to go, thank you for helping me, love you" we heard Anne Get closer to the door. " OH NO!" We whispered while we ran down stairs.

Raelani's POV

*Flashback*

"Harry i hate you, why did you do this to Anne!!!" I yelled at him. " im sorry we were a couple we had sex!" He answered. " just go away" i said while hugging Anne. She were crying.

*flashback end*

Viona's POV

"Grace i have to tell you something" she said. " im pregnant with Harry's Child!"

Megan's POV

" so what happend in the movie" Anne said while jumping to the coutch. " im Nothing" niall said an kissed Anne on the mouth for like 5 minutes!!!

"Now im climbing the walls.." Anne phone rang again. " oh sorry i have to go" Anne said, kissed Niall on the mouth and ran out. Me and zayn looked at each other and then on Niall. He started crying. "Why are you crying Niall?" Zayn asked. " i miss her" he said. We both gave him an hug an continued the film.

Louis POV

I feel really sick, i called Anne. " hello" Anne said. " hi its louis, could you come over at my house, alone." He said. " yeah sure." She answered.

Raelani's POV

"Please, you have to tell niall."

I told Anne. Me, louis, olivia and Grace were at Louis' house. Then Anne phone rang it was Niall. " baby why are you ignoring me" he said while he was crying.

Niall POV

"Niall i was thinking yesterday, that Anne may be cheating on you" Zayn said. " what!no she would never do that" i answered while i was crying. "I heard louis and Olivia talk about Harry and Anne" Liam said. " no thats not true!" I said while i ran out of the room. I got my guitar and ran to Anne's house. I walked to her garden in front of her window like in Romeo and juliet. I started to play on the guitar" shut the door, turn the light off, i wanna be with you, i wanna feel your love, i wanna lay beside you, i cannot hide this even though i try"