Chapter 5

Niall's POV

Darcy is the prettiest girl in the world i love her so mutch.

*the next day*

I woke up but Anne and Darcy Wasnt there!. I started getting panic but then i found them both on the couch. "Niall im so tired. "She said.

Louis' POV

Ring ring. My phone rang it was Anne " hello" i said " ummm louis im really tired could you babysit Darcy" she asked." Im so sorry Anne, me and Olivia is going on shopping" i answered. " okey lou, love you bye"

Megan's POV

Anne called me. " zayn can you take the phone im in the shower?" I asked. " sure babe" he answered. " hello" Anne said. " vas happenin?! Anne its Zayn, megan is in the shower." Zayn said. " zayn could you and Megan babysit Darcy, me and Niall is really tired and need some sleep?" She asked. " sure we would love to"

Niall's POV

Me and Anne needed a break, Darcy is not crying but laughing. She is like laughing all time! We need to sleep. So zayn and Megan are the babysitters.

Louis' POV

*4 months later*

Olivia's stochmac is big. And we cant wait to Get our little boy. We decided to name him Jack.

Harry's POV

In two months Viona is going to have our little daughter. " umm viona could we call our girl Anne?" I asked . " yeah sure babe, thats a beautiful name." She said and kissed me.

Zayn's POV

Im so tired of baby's but Darzy is the cutest girl ever. I love to see megan and her together. In 8 months Niall and Anne are getting married. And in 2 months Harry is getting his little girl and in 7 months louis is getting his little boy.

Liam's POV

I was babysitting Darcy and we were watching toy story . " oody" Darcy said. "What did you say Darcy??" I said. " leea Ove oody ory" Darcy said. I called Anne. " hello" she said." ANNE DARCY SAID HER FIRST WORD" i said." LET ME TALK TO HER." I heard niall said in the back. " i Ove addy iall" she said. Niall started crying." Azy, azy, azy un" she sung. We all started crying. We drove to Liam and picked up or daughter.

Viona POV

I woke up in pain. "Harry the baby is coming" i said. " WHAT!" Harry said. " but its not time, it was next month right?" Harry asked. " yes i know but its coming."

*5 months later*

Darcy and Anne (the baby) is like bestfriends. I love to see them together.

Louis' POV

When i look at Anne and Darcy playing together i imagine that Jake is with them. The birth is next month. " lou look how beautiful They are, i cant wait" olivia said while she stroke her stomach.

"Niall's POV

" daddy, daddy!!" Darcy said. " im ired" she said. I got her up to her bedroom. When i got back i began to think that me and Anne should have one more kid.

* 5 hours later*

Since Darcy got her own room i could have sex with Anne. " Anne, i Want to have a new kid!" I said. " are you sure?" She asked. " yeah" i answered. " alright then" she said while she Took of her clothes and sat on my. I started to put my warm dick into her wet pussy.

Darcy's POV

I was in a room without doors and Windows there were just four walls. I started crying and tried to find my mum. " mummy were are you??" She didnt answer. I woke up. Took my Teddy bear woody that i got from Liam and ran into my mum and dad's room.

Niall's POV

" dad, please dont eat mummy" i hear my 1 year old daughter say. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door. " Darcy, its daddy open the door" i asked. " no you would just try to eat me to" she yelled. " niall let me try" i heard Anne say. I Walked back to our room. " SHIT!" I whispered to myself!.