Chapter 1

"Ring...Ring...Ring," I hear as my sleep fogged brain registers my alarm going off. I reach over  and turn my alarm off. Dreading the time of 6 am as I try and roll out of bed but a warm body stops me. I look over and Max is at my feet covering them completely. Max is my 2 year old Golden retriever, he's my baby. "Max move your booty," I grunt as Max rolls over onto his back, he looks at me lazily as if I interrupted his slumber. Max stretches and jumps off the bed as I laugh at his dramatics.  I slide my feet into my slippers, slip my robe on and let max out  in the private back yard on his leash. I  start the coffee and jump in the shower getting ready for work. After my shower I  wrap a towel around my body and stare at myself in the mirror. I look at my wide hips, and thick thighs, and my soft belly thinking  I need to lose weight.  I shake my head to clear it as I slide on a pair of black slacks with a purple blouse and some purple heels. I throw my waist length blond hair into a tight bun and apply some mascara and lip gloss.  I let Max back in and head out the door to work but not before seeing I am 10 minutes late for work.  I pout as  I make my way to my 2003 blue Lexus, "crap".

I get to work and I rush in pass Garry the security guard.  Garry smiles at me, "running late Ms. Finch." I laugh, "Just a little." Gary is like a grandpa to me such a nice old man.  I rush to my floor as I make my way out of the elevator I run face first into what feels like a wall. I feel strong muscular arms wrap around my waist as I try not to trip nay more then I already have. I back away quickly blushing and stutter with my head down, "I.. I'm so sorry." I hear a  husky chuckle as I look in front of me and come face to face with a  covered chest I  continue moving my head up when I come face to face with the sexiest man I have ever seen which makes me even more nervous. He has a gleam in his eye when he looks down at me I take a step back. Which makes his eyes darken which is impossible since I don't even know him.  "Marie you are late would you care to explain," My butt hole of a manager Todd  glares. I apologize and try to walk past them. I am stopped in my tracks when the man I walk into hold his hand out in front of me to shake, " I am Alejandro Vicente, I'm the new CEO of Rhinestone Research." My eyes meet his as I blush even redder and I feel my stomach drop as I think to myself. I'm going to have to see this man every day. I shake his hand shyly, "Marie Flinch it is nice to meet you Mr. Vicente," I whisper.  I feel Todd glare as the new CEO smiles seductively, "You can call me Alejandro."  His voice makes my panties wet and I try to bite back a moan even thought I am overly nervous. I pull my hand away from his  which he releases reluctantly. I look down at the Ground and walk past my manager and the CEO, "I have work to do good day Mr. Vicente." I hurry to my desk as I feel his eyes on me I thought I heard him say, "You will be screaming my name." My blush deepens as I  turn to my desk and clock in. What am I getting myself into, I think to myself.