About Autumn.

Writer's Note

-Hi guys! i have really have big hopes for the book. Just in case your wondering, the character list is below. xox!

Addilyn Paris as Barbara Palvin

Harry Styles as himself

George Paris as Simon Cowell

That's all for now!

Chapter 3

Harry's eyes focused deeply on mine. Those beautiful green eyes made me feel so alive inside, and although I loved the feeling, I also hated him for having that effect on me. I had never felt this type of emotion before... And I have experienced a lot when it come to emotions.

"Why did you call me you girlfriend?" I asked.

"So he would leave." he simply replied. I was a bit disappointed with his response which was stupid because that was the only possible response he could've given. I wanted Harry to want me. I shouldn't even be thinking these things after being hurt so many times.

"Oh" Is all I reply.

Throughout my life, I've realized that I'm pretty strong. I've been abandoned, scorned, laughed at, lied to, abused and just mistreated overall. It's been hard for me and I've learned that I can't trust anyone. People will lie to you to get what they want. At this point, I have Zero Spaces Left. No space for love or friendship.

As I thought about it, I let go of Harry's shirt. I'm not even going to look for Maya.

"I'm leaving" I say, wiping my slightly watery eyes.
"Did you hear me?? I said I'm leaving...

"...Like, right now. I'm going home" I made my sentence clearer, but he still didn't seem to hear me.

"Harry?" We were inches away from each other and he couldn't notice that I was speaking?

I shook his shoulder.

"Uh, sorry what?" He's got to be fucking joking.

Harry's POV

"Uh, sorry what?" I asked her. Fucking genius. I was basically staring into her soul. I couldn't help it. She was beautiful. I don't even know why I'm feeling like I should care about this girl. She's just like all those other sluts down stairs. No. She isn't. She's different. Which is why I find her so interesting. She's the only girl who has ever gotten my full attention, except for Maya, that is.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the release of her arms around me.

"You can't even listen. You're so self- absorbed" She said walking away.

"Wait, there's a nearby cafe and I know you're  hungry. Come with me. Then we can come back, get your car and leave." I hope she doesn't turn down my offer.

"I don't think so" Fuck, why she is so stubborn. Most girls would've been asking me to go out.

"Oh come on. I know you aren't having fun and your house is just boring." I'm really fucking pushing it with this girl.

"Umm, well okay fine" She says with a smile. A beautiful smile that I rarely see.

Addilyn's POV

I know going anywhere with Harry wasn't a good idea but I was starving, and he was right, my house is kinda boring.

We made our way to his car, similar to mine. I noticed that during the drive Harry had placed his arm on my thigh, rubbing it gently. In a way, it felt passionate but I warned myself about no good boys before I got here.