chapter 1

Your pov~~

'Well where do I start?'

'My mom and dad rented a summer house for me to stay in, well during the summer.
I was so excided..... Until I figured out that it was in a place called gravity falls. And not London or paris.

'"It will be fun" they said "you will have a good time" they said.

right now I'm stuck on a bus leading me to this 'gravity falls.'

'It all started when my mom complained about me being too antisocial and she said that I needed to "get out there in the real world'".

'Harsh right? '

'well I thought she was kidding until I saw the bus ticket.'

'I guess I can't complain to much and I guess this could be a pretty good experience. But I'm still not happy abo-'

my thoughts where cut off when I here the bus man say "last stop gravity falls. "

I instantly got up said a quick 'thank you' to the bus driver and hoped out of the bus.

'Well here I am' I said to myself.

'Now.... Where am I?'

The bus took me to a mystery hack what the heck is a mystery ha- oh the 's' just fell off.'

'the mystery shack I like it.
But I should go in and get some directions' I think to myself as I walk towards the door of the mystery shack.

Dippers pov~~~

I was cleaning up a little bit when a girl come in.

she had shining (h/l) (h/c) hair and glistening (e/c) eyes and (f/c) clothes that really fit her she was... Beautiful.

She came up to me I fixed my poster and pushed the broom to the side. only to fall..... On my face..... In front of a beautiful girl..... I am a disgrace.

i quickly got up and brushed myself off and she lightly chucked.
Then she cleared her throat to force herself to stop.

"Hello I'm (y/n)" she said her voice was as smooth as silk.

"h-hi I'm Dipper" I said back.

"I'm staying here for the summer and I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of my summer house?"

"Yeah do you have a map or something?" I asked.

"N-no but I have a picture" she blushed probably from embarrassment.

"I can try to help you"

She handed me the picture 'oh that's the house in the woods' I thought.

"I know where that is" I said out loud.

"I can take you there" I said.

"N-no I don't want to be a bother." she said

"it won't be a bother I can take you on my break." I explained.

She nodded an 'ok' "I shouldn't take that long just wait here" and I ran up the stairs to tell mable I'm leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~(a/n)

Like it don't like it? Tell me in the comments please tell me what I can approve appon and thanks for reading.