Chapter 1

Emma's POV
Mary- Margaret and I fell into a portal because I was trying to protect Regina from a wraith, my past is complicated but it will all be reveal in time by the way my name is Emma swan I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming but I didn't grow up with them. We get to were the portal send us as we are falling I think of a way to land so I decide in a tuck and roll my feet touch the floor and I do as I think I stand up right after and Mary Margaret didn't do anything she just fell to the floor rather hard I'll say " how did you do that?" She asks " practice " I say as I look around were we are I realize is my old home the enchanted forest " Emma, what are you wearing ?" Mary asks, I look at myself and realize is my pirate outfit " my pirate outfit " I respond she looks shocked " Emma, what are you saying ?, why are you wearing a pirate outfit? Did you grow up here?" She questions me " well snow you'll find out later now we need to find a way out of here is to risky I can't put you in danger charming would kill me and I want to see my son again" I say and walked away " are you coming?, you better be is dangerous is not how you remember it! It changed but for worse "I tell her and she follows me.
Snows POV
We land on another realm which looks like the enchanted forest I look towards Emma and she is wearing something different from when we fell she looks like a pirate, I question her and I get little answers but now I know for sure we are in the enchanted forest, she says  that I better follow her if I want to survive in other words " We have to go to this island that wasn't touched by the curse " Emma says " where is it Emma ?" " is like an hour walk from here " she says I nod and follow her, she knows this land better and she looks like a fighter/ pirate I wonder how did she go to storybrooke or to anywhere on that realm.