Chapter 1

---------------------------------

Y/N=Your name

L/N=last name

E/C=Eye color

H/C=hair color

H /L=hair length

H/T=home town

F/S=favourite song

F/B=favourite band

----------------------------------

Chapter One

Your Pov

You wore on the plane from H/T to Gravity Falls.It was your mum way of punishment or as she called it 'socializing'.You didnt need friends you had the voices in your head to keep you company.That why she was so worried she didn't understand you as much as father used to.Those wore the treasured days until the unthinkable happened that forever destroyed bleaked the rest of your life.

One day after returning from a day with your friends you entered the living room to find father tell him about your time. What you found wasent a happy waiting day however a pale motionless father hanging from a thin rope...

"kid you okay there?"you snapped from your horrifying memory in a snap looking at the source a young unusual man concerned.One side of his hair was the most alive gold shade covering his eye with the other being a dark black brown like dark chocolae.His eye was covered by a patch with pale brown skin as you had to admit the stranger was atractive in some way.

"Yeah iam fine thank you sir"you thanked the guy managing a smile which was rare cause I never smilled."The name Bill Cipher,  you kid?" he followed me out the plane as you slung my plain checked black and white bag over my shoulder ready for your journey to began.

"Y/N" you answered normally looking back Bill wasent there anymore like a illusion..

Bill Pov

Searching I had found the new worker at the mystery shack and for sure I was amazed.I couldnt believe but something seemed interesting invoking about her.Her H/C hair slung back elegantly as the wind blew furiously.What happening to you Bill? Having strange feelings towards a human?!?A smile rose just thinking about it the almighty demon Bill had feelings for a petty female human.

Dipper Pov

Everyone was ready to meet the nworker.None of use new anything about him or her.That was except Gruncle Stan "Gruncle Stan what does the new worker look like?"Stan just shrugged and passed a folded photo as I unfolded it,the photo showed a young teen my age her H/C hair shined pretty as her E/C sparkled Deeping my stare as i couldnt wait to meet her as finally i could get over Wendy.

"Stan do you know her?" i asked Stan as he nodded yet being the man of mysterious himself there was nothing excpet blackmail that would get the answer out of him..