chapter 4

Your Pov

It was next morning you wore suprised to find Bill sleeping next to you his arms snaked around you only startiling you even more.Looking behind you Bill had taken a seat up as you started for door causally walking making your way out of a wierd very wierd situation."My little Lotus your awake"Bill purred yawning as you left. "Hmm Y/N Bill i dont need a nickname" you commented stilll knowing you wore wasting your time argueing with Bill.

Not helping but blushing a tingle.

Stan Pov

I haven't expected  Y/N to wake up so quickly as the snack machine closed behind it another hard day and I was ready to have a talk with Y/N about what she knew about Gravity Falls.

Sometimes the best intentions could turn out the worst for no is to be trusted in Gravity Falls even the ones who you thought you could that the curse of this town.

"Yo Stan a early waker as always"I was near enough jumping as Y/N voice rose taking me by surprise turning around she was standing half asleep yet still fully conscienced as her E/C eyes starred at me.It didn't take me a second but to start."Y/N we need to have a talk Dipper and Mabel can't know about the supernatural here and about your knowledge It too of a danger"I said as serious as I ever was.

Mabel Pov

I woke up as  Waddles licked my face laughing as I looked across yet Dipper wasent there immediately I rose looking around until I bumped into Stan in the kitchen with Y/N who was cooking something really delicious by the smell."Hey Kiddo watch out your as hyper as me winning 5 million dollars"Stan huffed as always with his attitude towards mornings.

"Hey Stan where Dip Dip?"I asked eager to find out."The outsid-" before Stan could finish the sentence I was upstairs sliding my colorfull sweater.Deep inside I had to admit I Had doubts for Y/N ever since I shore Bill with her it came to my head if she could be corrupted by Bill like a puppet to trick us at our weakest moment.

Knowing Bill that  there wasent any limits to the lines his powers could go past so if Y/N had knew Bill it meant that we couldn't trust her aswell as Stan described to us.

Dipper Pov

We wore outside in forest showing Y/N all the spots I knew not even one of them could reach her beauty.Reaching past the river the gnomes wore walking around as always minding their gnome buisness like it was so normal to see them which for me now it had been a routine.

Everything was alive that  it made me think it had a beating heart of it own as the forest slender trees whisteled of kindfull tunes as the sun had fully emphasised the small features of the forest.This is my favourite place I showed her where first found the journal the point where my and the Pines family had changed forever.

Well there Pintree and Lotus  see you again"

Your Pov

It had been ages since you last entered the forest it was such a special memory that tears wore ready to spill like a threat that would tore away the beauty of the moment.You Couldn't agree less to yourself the forest had never changed the tree the giant flying beautifies they wore all still there.The forest you had died had never lost it beauty since all that time.

Yet also the forest where you heart extracted again beating in life where the deal had taken your soul for the worst.

"Well pintree and Lotus glad to see you again"