Chapter 4 (Finally!)

After cleaning up,We all headed towards the Dorm.We were quite until Sehun and Tao said Sorry and I forgave them saying
"I bet you had fun sitting on the trolley and running around the store.Hmph." I said pretending to be angry and they got really scared thinking that I was really angry."Just Kidding!it's Okay."I said as I smiled.

When we reached the dorm,we found the rest of the boys sleeping.They were everywhere.Some on the couch and some on the floor.I told Sehun and Tao to go sleep and walked into my room.

I couldn't sleep so I went and sat on the chair in the balcony of the dorm with a cup of coffee.I watched the starry night as I sipped on my coffee.I kept my cup on the table and fell asleep.I woke up in the middle of night and found somebody carrying me to the bed in bridal style.

I opened my eyes and saw that it was Chen.I was half asleep.

"Thank You."I said as he carefully landed me on the bed.

"No problem."Chen said as he left the room.

-MORNING-

Ahhhh!" I yawned as I rubbed my eyes.I looked at the time and quickly ran to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast because I was late.

"Need some help?" Lay asked.

"Yes.Can you put the plates on the table?"I asked him and he nodded.

The boys woke up when the breakfast was ready and they came for breakfast .

"Dig in boys."I said and they ate like hungry pigs.

"Do you remember the time when Chanyeol thought that chilli sauce was ketchup and added a bunch of it in his plate?" Baekhyun said making everyone laugh.

"YAAH! BAEKHYUN!"Chanyeol yelled with his mouth full.

"And do u remember the time when Baekhyun slipped in the bathroom and screamed like a baby?" Suho said laughing crazily.

"Hyung! It hurt really badly."Baekhyun said.

We continued the breakfast while talking about the old memories.

--------

Hello! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Lots of amazing stuff is gonna happen just keep on reading!and please vote,comment and follow!
Annyeong\(°v°\)