Jasmine Fox

My name is Jasmine Fox and I am fifteen years old. I have loved video games ever since I was little, my dad used to play with me all the time. Until he took off. I never knew why he did, but he did. He was a nice man, my dad and I loved him. I miss him. My mum does too.

Like any other teenager I (sadly) go to school. I usually hang out wit my three best friends: Zoey, Charlotte (Charlie) and Leah. We are all pretty weird. Zoey and Leah love video games too, Charlie not so much. Sometimes they sleepover and we play video games all night, well Charlie falls asleep usually. One time we were playing Slenderman (a jump scare game) and Charlie had fallen asleep. We sat her up in the chair at the computer. We woke her up just before the jump scare. I think she may have woke the whole of Northumberland up. We even heard a few dogs bark. We laughed so hard that I think Zoey wet herself. As you can tell we are pretty random.

My cousin Will loves video games too. We usually play on our xbox's together. He is really funny but he can be annoying too. He's more like a brother to me. When we see each other, he teaches me how to ride on a penny board, its quite fun. I usually fall of. When he rides it he looks really cool. His chocolate brown hair blows through the wind as his leaf green eyes look at me. However I am quite the opposite.

I have bouncy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. I also have silver dip dye (it took me ages to get it from Amazon.)It does suit my hair though.

One day I logged on to my xbox live account. As usual Will invited me to chat, but this time he was talking to some of his friends. I knew nearly all of them: Ben, Travis, Ty and Joe. But there was that I didn't know.

His name was Adam.