Chapter 1: Life

"Do you even love me?",Jessie said.

"No I never really did",Logan said

"Leave. Now.",Jessie replies

".......",Logan doesn't speak

"Never talk to me again"

"Im so sorry"

"LEAVE"

"..."

LOGAN'S P.O.V

.............................................................

I start leaving out Jessie's front door. I hope she forgives me. I feel like shit. I'm such an asshole for using her.

JESSIE'S P.O.V

.............................................................

Im done with relationships. I need time to relax my life is horrible how could ever i think Logan actually loved me?Dad just died and everyone at school hates me. Lexi is in the hospital from a car crash *sighs* I'm glad I still have her and my mother, but Mom and Lexi have been so distant lately. They both have been ignoring me. I'm starting to think no one cares and my bullying at school is getting worse. I could hear their voices in my head "You fat ugly bitch do everyone a favor and leave us all alone and kill yourself just like your dad. I mean no one would care anyways right?", People suck. I try to ignore their voices that replay in my head but after a couple hundred times you start believing what they say. Maybe I should kill myself... all my pain will go away if I do it. I get up from sitting on my bed crying and walk to go get pills and a razor from the bathroom. I start crying more thinking of all disgusting things that have happened to me. I grab the razor and cut my wrist on top of my scars from 2 weeks ago. I soon stop and grab the bottle and open it and get all of pills and swallow them. After a couple of minutes of me sobbing into my pillow I fall to the ground and I begin to see black.

MARTHA'S P.O.V (AKA JESSIE'S MOM)

.............................................................

I come home feeling tired as ever from work. "Jessieeeeee im home", no one replies. That's weird maybe she can't hear me. I decide to go to her room to check up on her, I've been so distant but that doesn't mean I don't care for my daughter. I walk upstairs all the way to the front door of her room and knock on the door. "Honey, I'm home what do you want for dinner?" No answer. I open the door all the way to find Jessie on the ground. I fall on my knees and I feel the tears fall onto my cheek. I stare at my daughters body... she's not breathing. I immediately call for an ambulance.

ON THE PHONE:

Operator: 911 what is your emergency?

Jessie's mom: PLEASE HELP ME MY DAUGHTER IS DEAD

Operator: M'am please calm down what do you mean your daughter's dead?

Jessie's mom: SHE KILLED HERSELF SHE FUCKING KILLED HERSELF

Operator: I need to know the location of where you are

Jessie's mom: 1367 WEST MAPLE AVENUE PLEASE SEND HELP PLEASE

Operator: of course m'am an ambulance is on it's way

Jessie's mom: HURRY PLEASE...WHY DID YOU DO IT?!? WHY?!?

......................CALL ENDS......................