~two~

Two

WTF can this possibly be?? I got up and went to my window. Holly crap this is not happening. It was luke!!!! He was my next door nieghboor.... Oh gawd

I tried opening the window but there was a lock on it that needed a key. So I grabbed a piece of paper.

' omg heey' I wrote

'Hii!!'

'U live there?'

'Nahh unfortunately'

'Whose house?'

'Daniels(skip) my mate'

'Oh :/'

'Hes lucky to live next to you'

'Lol'

'I gtg ill text you later?'

'Yupp byee'

Our writing convo lasted for about 10 min and I was sooo tierd. I went to sleep.

*buzz buzz buzz*

I woke up to my phone vibrating on my nightstand.

Unknown number

Hey it's luke. Was wondering if u wanted to go for a walk with me. To the park maybe?

Oh it was luke. Hmmm. A walk? But it's dark. Whatever ill have him with me so nothing could happen.

Heey luke :). Suree I'd love to go on a walk with you. Just me and you or ur friends too??!

Uhmm yea just me and you :) ill pick you at 9?

Okaii ill see you soon :)

Shit it's already 8:45. Ill slept the whole day....and I only have 15 minuets to get ready. Whatever I'm not gonna change cuz I'm to lazy to. I let me hair down as did a waterfall braid on it. I took a while for me to do that soo right when I got done luke was here.

"Mom I'm going for a walk with a friend I met" I yelled at my mom as I ran downstairs.

"Okay hunny be careful please"

I reached the door. And opend it.

"Hi aria"

"Hi luke"

"U ready?"

"Noo......I'm just kidding yup I'm ready"

We walked in complete silence. I kept my head looking at the ground the whole time and I could feel him looking at me. It made me feel very self conscious.

After 5 minuets we were at the park. We went and sat on a bench and I sat crossed legged.

I turned to face him.

"Hi" I said

"Haaay girl" he said in a really high girly laugh. I laughed uncontrollably like literally. I fell off the bench.

"Oh my gosh r u okay aria" he said while laughing at me

"I'm fine a hahahha"

"Sooo how r u"

"I'm good I still have to unpack and everything. But I'm really enjoying Melbourne...so far"

"That's good I'm glad you like it here"

"Yeah how r u "

"I'm good"

"Soo I know you told me a little about yourself but . I wanna know more." He told me. Wow nobody's really wanted to know about me well besides my bestfriend harry back from cheshire.hahaaa I feel special

I told him everything about me.every detail. My life was preety boring actually. So there wasn't much to say.

Luke's pov

She's so cute lol. She always has that big smile on her face. She had a decent life actually besides her dad leaving her. But she had told me that when he left, she was nothing but trouble doing drugs. getting in fights and everything till she was about 13 but then she just gave up on him and decided to take a new role on her life. She's seems like such a brave girl ya know? Like those girls you see walking down the streets with her friends and she's just the loudest one not giving a complete shit of what people think about her. I like that.

"So since you know about me now shouldn't you tell me about you" she said while poking my sides

Arias pov

He opend up to me. It seems like he never had before. His life mostly revolved around his family. He had no personal space. He told me that he constantly thought about his dad and how much of a dick he was. Just leaving his mom like nothing. It sucked but I understood him. Except I actually excepted the fact that he's gone and that he's a complete piece of shit. I could see he was getting really frustrated and sad. I saw a tear slip down his face.

"Luke" I said.. No answer

"Luke?"

"Luke look at me!" I said pulling his head to face me. I cupped his face and wiped the single shed tear away from his face. I let go

"He's not worth it. He left your mom and your brothers, and your sitting here shedding tears. No peice of shit is worth your unhappiness. You have to let him go luke. He's hurting you. And luke u feel like u have no personal space because u spend your time thinking about some asshole. I know what your going through. Except I just let my frustrations out on other people. On the other hand you take it out on yourself. I know we just met like a few hours ago but u can trust me. Ill always be here for you" I told him straight out. It kinda came out like word vomit.

"Thank you aria. Nobody's ever actually took the time to listen to me and to tell me things striaght out like you did. I know I can trust you" he said looking straight into my eyes. Wow I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were.

"I guess I should get you home?" Luke said in a question state.

"nooo not yet. I wanna go on the swings"

We went on the the swings for about 20 min. But then I got really tierd considering its 11pm

"Luke I think I'm ready to go home now"

"Okay babe" awe how cute he called me babe.

He walked me back home. This time is took like 20 min cuz we walked 2 times slower. We finally reached my house

"This is me."

"It was fun chillin with you aria. I think I met a new best friend today" he said with a wink

"Mee to, thanks luke"

"No problem."

"Teext me when you get home? So I know ur safe"

"Mhhmm" he nodded

"Byee luke"

I went up to my room. I took a quick shower and put on one of my old volleyball shirts and spanks.

"Just got out of the shower sorry I didn't reply when I got home :/" luke texted me.

"It's okay I just got out of the shower two :)"

"Ooh lol I enjoyed hanging with u Aria. You really get me. I've never met anyone that does<3. We should hang out agian, maybe you could meet the boys?"

"I feel exactly the Same with you luke ;). I'd like that :)"

"Goodnight aria :*

"Goodnight luke :* "