Chapter Three~

||Y/N's POV||
"And that's it for today your majesty." Said my tutor Armin.
"Thank you very much" I said as I stood up from my chair and walked out the library.

Walking back to my room my books in hand, passing by the many windows of the castle,
"rough day today" I mumbled to myself.

"Might as well take a detour" walking towards the garden I looked towards the gazebo and saw a man, his back facing me. Being as curious as I was headed towards him, as I got closer I noticed it was Levi. I hid behind a tree so he would not notice me but to no avail.

"You do know I could hear you coming" Levi said surprising me.
"I'm sorry I just though I would come and see what you were doing." Coming out of my not so clever hiding place, I walked towards him slowly, noticing he was drawing a butterfly. I stared at the canvas and stared in awe. He was painting a mere butterfly on a flower yet, it seemed to have something else hidden in it like a secret messege.
Levi finally spoke up-

"I've always love to paint and draw since I was still small, I always did this when I got the chance." He said looking off into the distance.

"My mother taught me everything I know...we would always sit under a big willow tree in my garden, back at my castle. We always sat there in silence never speaking to one another, only paying attention to the beautiful scene in front of us. Until...-ehem enough talk about me." He glanced back at me trying to looks of what was supposed to be a smile. Covering my mouth trying not to laugh, but failing as a weird sound came out of me.

"SMAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH" I laughed, wiping the tears from my face.

"What are you laughing at brat!?" He yelled flustered.

"I'm sorry but your smile is just so funny" I giggled.

"How about you? hobbies,likes, dislikes?" Levi asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Well I like to play the piano sometimes..." I said.

"Hm well why don't you play for me sometime?" Asked Levi.
"I would love too." I said smiling, after that we talked about random topics and memories from our childhood, getting a snicker from Levi now and then. We talked non stop, not noticing how late it was getting.

"It's getting quite late we should going inside soon." He says, helping him clean up, we headed back to the castle. Walking through the lavish halls of the castle. Finally reaching my room I turn around telling Levi a good night.

"Good night Y/N" says Levi winking he turned around and left. I opened my door and dashed inside. My cheeks heating up, I walked over to my bed and jumped into the covers.

'What the heck is this feeling?' My heart is beating really fast, I'm sweating, my breathing is really ragged. I think I need to see a doctor tomorrow....'

Sighing I get out of bed and get ready to go to sleep. I slipped into my covers thinking of the lame jokes I told to Levi as he smirks, smiling I slowly start falling asleep until it went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ERMEGURD okay finally done, it's literally 3am here right now. I got my first day of school on Tuesday, ughhhh...school. Wish me luck! Next chapter up soon!
(;゜0゜)
-Rj