Chapter 1

Tinkerbella's P.O.V

"Baby doll, you need to wake up!" My mother said to me. I mumbled "why? I'm really tired." She replied "because this may be the only time you will be able to escape from the pack and the territory." Without her saying another word I bolted up from my bed and scurried around to get dressed. When I finally looked at my mom she hand me a bag and said "I packed this for you a few nights ago. I also have three thousand dollars in this bag so please use money wisely, which I'm sure you will. Now, we have to hurry before your father comes back from the bar." With that said she grabbed my hand and basically dragged me up from the basement, which was my room, through the living room and through the kitchen to the back door. "Mom, are you coming with me?" She gave me a soft smile, shook her head no, opened the back door and said "I can't come with you Tinks, I have to stay here and make sure your father doesn't realize your gone at least for a couple of days. Hopefully, I'll see you again baby doll. Now go." With that she pushed me out the door with the bag and I bolted for the woods in our backyard.

It must have been a few hours since I left my "home" because the sun was going down and I sensed I was on a different packs territory. Yes, I said pack. Ok, before you start freaking out, I'm a werewolf and so were both my parents. My father was the Alpha of my old pack. Oh so you know my name is Tinkerbella and I'm 17. If you're wondering why my mother was helping me run away from home is due to my father's constant beatings towards me and only me. I was the only girl amongst four boys and might I add I am the youngest. You would think that I would be a daddy's girl but nope, my father wanted only boys and he got stuck having me. Oops. My bad. I can't help the fact I'm a chick.

There is something else you also have to understand is that not only am I a werewolf but I can shapeshift into other creatures. None of my family understand why I am able to do this other than myself and my mother. It's in hers and my genetics. She never told my father thankfully about it. He would try and use both of us to his advantage to attack other packs to gain territory and put fear into other neighboring packs.

It doesn't matter what happened with me back home. All that matters is that I am on another packs territory and I have to deal with the Alpha and the fact I kind of sort of just broke my leg by tripping over a branch in my wolf form. By the way, coming onto another Alpha's territory is punishable by death. Also, I'm not the steadiest running in my wolf form due to me barely running in it. I had to sit down, in order to assess how badly I broke my leg. Thankfully, it wasn't that bad of a break. Unfortunately, I had to stay where I was due to it being nightfall and what not. I wish I wasn't a klutz and had taken a break earlier because I would have been able to cross this pack's territory and I wouldn't be so fatigued. I always pushed myself due to having older brothers and trying to prove to my father that I was able to do the exact same things as my brothers, if not better.

I didn't feel like changing back into my human form because I was too tired and it would cause me even more pain with my leg. I heard growling and all around me and saw at least ten wolves around me. Being raised in a hostile place, comes in handy at certain points like you know, now. I could tell who the alpha was. It's always the largest wolf of the pack. Most don't seem menacing due to the almost all of them having mates. (Yes, werewolves can tell when others have mates). From what I'm guessing he doesn't have a mate, due to the menacing feeling I got from him. As I was thinking this, he growled deeply. Oh no, you big fluff ball, you never do that to an Alpha's daughter. I got up slowly due to my leg being in pain and faced him. I gave him a big wolfish grin and growled at him as harshly as I could. As I growled I bared my teeth at him to show that I wasn't afraid of him and I wasn't backing down.

He slowly walked towards me to get a good view at what he was dealing with. It's sort of funny to see an alpha not understand what he was dealing with. As he came, he saw my leg and trotted over to investigate what happened. He pushed his nose up against my leg and I slightly growled due to the pain and I also growled at the fact I didn't understand why I felt tingles on my leg when he touched me with his nose. I couldn't stand on my leg anymore and I felt uneasy. I laid down on the ground and I put my hands between my paws. As soon as I put my head between my paws, I passed out.