Names & Nurses & Help

After the little introduction I sat down on the floor and I turned so I was facing them all. "So, what's y'all's names?" I asked. They smiled, the blonde shifted and grabbed the brunette's hand.

"My name is Scott, this here is my boyfriend Mitch. The math genius over there is Kevin, and the other guy is Avi. And I think you already know Kirstie." he said as he toyed with the Mitch's fingers. I smiled at their cuteness. I then heard someone enter the room, I turned and there was a girl with a really cute pixie cut, her hair was blue but it was ombre. It started from light light blue and then it went darkest until it was a light navy blue. She had a white beanie on, and had earrings in that had taurus' on them. She was wearing a black short sleeved shirt on and I saw that she had an owl on her forearm (a tattoo of course) and she had on grey skinny jeans and then star wars vans on.

I smiled at her and she walked over to me. "Hey I'm Sarah, I'm your nurse. I need to talk you to your room so I can give you, your meds." she said in a silk like voice.

I nodded and she offered a hand and I took it and she pulled me up, and as we started walking away I turned and waved at my new friends. They smiled and waved back, and then they went back to a normal conversation. Sarah pulled me down the hall and into my room and she sat me down on my bed and took out the supplies. She sat down next to me and handed me the pills and a glass of water. I took the pills and she rubbed my arm.

I smiled at her, but I then felt my voices going nuts. 'You don't belong here, you're stupid. DIE ALREADY!' they said and I grabbed my head and screamed. Sarah looked at me startled and I started crying and screaming louder as the voices got louder.

Sarah rubbed my back as I cried. The door banged open and everyone was standing there and I cried harder that they had to see me like this. Kirstie, and Mitch surged forward to comfort me. But I flew off of my bed and into the corner and I curled into a ball as I cried hysterically.

Sarah came forward gently and she stroked my hair as I cried. Avi walked forward cautiously and bent onto his knees and he gently picked me up and set me in his lap and I cried into his shirt, gripping onto it like my life depended on it.

He rocked back and forth as Sarah rubbed my bag as I cried. I started calming down as the voices quieted ,and I got sleepy and I tried to stay awake but the black curtain of darkness, and I fell asleep. Listening to the steady beat of Avi's heart rate.

I awoke to the sound of a light melodic laugh. I peeled open my eyes and saw Kirstie sitting at the end of my bed talking to the rest of the group. I groaned from the headache and their heads snapped towards me and I sat up the covers falling down into my lap. I smiled weakly and managed a 'hi,' but it sounded like I had gargled salt water. They sighed with relief and then I realized that I looked like you had just thrown me in a dumpster, that got hit by a truck, and then it was lit on fire. That's what I looked like.

I jumped out of bed and walked into my closet finding something presentable to wear, I grabbed my superman shirt that had a tie in the front, some ripped skinny jeans, and some black converses and I slipped on my big framed glasses. I brushed through my tangled hair, and I ruffled it up and curled it.

I walked out and they smiled to see me back to normal. I skipped over to my bed and jumped on it and started bouncing up and down, up and down, up and down. I'm weird, I then started chanting a song and they started sing with me.

  Miss Suzie had a steamboat
The steamboat had a bell
The steamboat went to Heaven
Miss Suzie went to...

Hello operator
Please give me number 9
And if you disconnect me
I'll chop off your...

Behind the fridgerator
There lay a piece of glass
Miss Suzie fell upon it
And it went straight up her...

Ask me no more questions
Tell me no more lies
The boys are in the girls room 
Pulling down their...

Flies are in the meadow
The bees are in the park
Miss Suzie and her boyfriend
Are kissing in the...

D-A-R-K D-A-R-K
D-A-R-K,
Dark is like a movie
A movie's like a show
A show is like a radio
And that is all...

I know I know my Ma
I know I know my Pop
I know I know my sister
With the polka dotted bra..

(Brother)'s like a sister
My mom said not to tell,
She said I'll go to heaven
But he might go to...

Hello operator
Please give me number ten
And if you disconnect me
I'll sing this song again!

When the song was over I fell on my bed and laughed and the others started cracking up as well and soon we all were having full on laugh attacks. I rolled off of my bed and grabbed something for support as I attempted to stand up. I then felt that 'thing,' intertwine our fingers together and I looked up and saw Avi there and I blushed and sat back on my bed. I didn't even care that we were still holding hands. I smiled at Avi, and he smiled back and I looked at my lap and when I looked up everyone's eyes were on me and they were smiling. I smiled and blushed. 

Maybe my life isn't as crazy as I thought....