Hope you like tell me your opinion

Maybe it was the sky or even the tree right across from my windowsill, but maybe even more than that it was a place I could hide or escape. I often wonder to myself if it even matters? But what I truly and honestly want to know is will someone come,come to the sound of my screams knowing something is wrong. I'm only 12 years old Im always at home barely fed locked in a room. It's peaceful during the day I look out my window which is bared up my long silver hair blows in my face as the trees dance to the winds song. When mother gets home fear surrounds me as she runs up the stairs into my room or rather the attic "you!" She begins my voice won't go louder than a small little scream as she raises her hand to my face left with bruises and tears I once tied to strike back but she broke my arm when she leaves me two hours later I sit up close by my windowsill and cry as the moon looks at me with light.

As my eyes begin to fall I dream, I dream of a family with a caring mother and father all with smiles on there beautiful faces. "How?"I began to say in a low voice " I know, I just know this is wrong." When I woke I could barely move my body ached I looked out side it was raining but at the same time sunny just above the beautiful tree there I saw a rainbow it was beautiful it was the first rainbow I'd ever seen at that moment I remembered tomorrow was my birthday which made me sad, because that was the day god decided I would live with her I wonder how
Most children celebrate there birthday honestly mom stays home grabs her belt metal one and hits me till I'm on the ground in tears covered in blood as I cried tears of blood and sweat I want to someday sleep and never wake up. I want to believe she loves me i wonder if it's possible to be free from this hell. December wheat by so quickly then spring arrived and I began to get sick from the lack of food water and warmth mom saw me on the ground and began kicking me yelling"get up you stupid freak!!" When I didn't move she left and came back with a knife and I knew exactly why she had the knife my eyes faded in and out of sight as my eyes grew to feel like stone my bones felt as if gold was holding them down "get up get up get up!!!!!"she yelled then my eyes closed breathing stopped and I learned you can't choose your parent but you can choose your Fait.