Maybe My Place?

I have a headache, ow. AND I JUST GOT OUT OF THE POOL AND I HAVE AND IDEA!!!

-

He had driven to the parking lot. You reached out your hand to shake, you didn't want to invade his space by giving him a hug. But apparently he did not approve the hand shake and gave you a bear hug. You heard your back crack and giggled, still hugging him. He let go, "I'll see you tomorrow maybe."

You nodded, getting out of the car, waving, "Bye, Sean, thank you so much!"

You walked over to your car and paused in horror, "My car..." You uttered out. Sean jumped out of his car. You thought he had left, but he was probably just making sure you weren't kidnapped or anything, that's nice of him...

He paused next to you. Gritting your teeth, you walked around it to see 2 broken windows, a smoked engine, and all tires popped. You leaned against it swearing under your breathe, and clenched your hands into tight fists. Sean walked over and put a hand on your shoulder, pulling you into hug, "What was left in there?" He whispered.

You shook your head, "I guess nothing really important besides my CDs..." You pulled away and hit the car leaving a small dent, "But I still want my shit back!" You shouted, making an echo.

Sean bit his lip, and turned you around to face him, "Marks at the party, besides I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you slept over, but did you leave your clothes in the car?" You shook your head. "Are they at a hotel?" You nodded. "Then let's go get them," he smiled.

You looked up, half smiling, "Ok."

Getting back into his car, you buckled yourself in. Revving the engine, he sped off towards your hotel.

~Time Skip to Hotel~

You jumped out of the car and ran into the hotel with Sean behind you. You explained to the receptionist you wouldn't be staying here anymore. He gave the right amount of money back and asked for the key, "Oh, I need it to go get my stuff, it'll only be a second," you said politely. He nodded and shooed you away.

Sean sneered at him, he probably thought that the receptionist was being rude. And he is correct.

You stood in the elevator, leaning against the wall looking at Sean. You must've gotten lost in his baby blue eyes because he waved his hand in front of your face shouting your name, but he was blushing a bit too. It was cute.

You half smiled, "Sorry..."

He shrugged, "Hey, it's okay. I know I have gorgeous eyes," he said cutely, making a kissy face and leaning in towards you.

You laughed pushing him away as the elevator finally arrived at the 5th floor. You walked out and over to your door. Unlocking the door, you pushed it open and ran over to your suitcase, pushing your dirty clothes into it.

Zipping it shut, you got up and ran over to Sean, "Are you sure Mark won't mind?" You asked, internally not actually caring if he did or not, IT WAS MARKIPLIERS HOUSE GODDAMIT!! THATS AWESOME!!

Sean shrugged, "Probably not," and he walked out the door, pulling you out.

You got back in the elevator and rode it down to the lobby, you gave your keys back to the receptionist and walked out.

He didn't even say, I hope you enjoyed your stay, or anything.

Wow, he's a terrible receptionist, you thought to yourself.

You walked into the car and blushed, for you were so deeply lost in thought about too many things(including the terrible service).

You're head bobbed a little, you were too tired. Every time it bobbed, you jumped. That made Sean laugh a bit. It bobbed again and you looked down, yawning, to find you were both holding hands.

You blushed and looked out the window.

Is this a dream? I never actually thought I'd get to meet the Jacksepticeye.. Maybe he likes me? Nah, this was probably all set up. You thought to yourself sighing.

And with that last thought, you had fallen asleep.

-

Yeah, I said I have an idea, but it's for the next chapter, calm your tits. lol ok, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now I have to go cook burgers for my entire family since its Labor Day lol k bai