Chapter 6

TWO YEARS LATER

I streched and walked towards a big scaled widow.

I looked out into the garden and watched as the flowers blew in the gental wind.

About two years ago i was abuducted. I was beaten, raped and scared. I was finally sold to a man who turned out to be my savior.

"Babe, Breakfast's ready!".

"Coming!".

I walked out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen to find my Boyfriend putting the last pancake on the plate. He smiled up at me as i got closer to the table.

"How was you sleep?". He asked.

"Great!" I smiled.

To think i fell in love with my buyer. Yeah it's cliché, but i don't care.

'Cause it's our own little clichéd love story... I guess.

------

Okay i really didn't know how to end this chapter... I know this chapter/ending was short but i honestly didn't know a better way to end it. Oh well, the book's finished and i hope that you guys enjoyed it. i know it's crappy, this story was just something that came up into my head. I'm not the type of person who writes it down somehwere and updates regularly. I just come up with stuff and type it down and update it. Well i'm going to have to leave now so i can finish my other books. Thank you again for reading this crap. If you enjoyed my trash please go ahead and check my other books. Bye! And stay awesome!