'For the hottest'

Dani Pov

As I was in my cabin thinking about what my brother percy was doing. I was cut out of my thoughts when I felt water drip on my forearm. I just decided to just ignore it, but then I felt water being sprayed all over me.

I looked up and saw my best friend Connor holding a cup of water in his hands,and his twin brother Travis, holding a golden apple that says 'for the hottest'. "Come join us." Connor said beckoning for me to come. I stood up and gave them a ' I can't ' look.

"Sorry I don't feel like being a revenge target for the Aphrodite cabin." Connor gave me a sad look then made it disappear before I could notice it, but I did. " It's fine don't worry about it, maybe some other time." The twin brothers then left me alone on my bottom half of my bunk bed. After they left, l soon heard camotion.

I got up off of the bed and walked torwards the door and walked out of the cabin. And followed the noise to the Aphrodite cabin. Lipsticks, shoes, hangers, almost everything that was in the Aphrodite cabin were being thrown out of the window.

I guess that the Aphrodite children must've found out who did it because they have all then screamed "STOLLS!!!!"

Then they all started chasing the mischievous twins around The camp.

Thank the gods that I didn't join in because, the next two weeks Connor walked around camp with clothes That tightened around his body. And travis face looked like a clowns and it wouldn't come off. I went back to the poseidon cabin and went to sleep.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶DREAM

I found my self in a room, I looked around and heard a familiar voice that belongs to the one and only Luke castellan.