Delphi strawberry inc.

Dani's outfit.  

Next morning ▶▶▶▶▶▶

I was soon awoken by my best friend Annabeth chase daughter of Athena. She came in, walked over to me and pulled the covers off of me and my bed. 

"C'mon Dani wake up!" Annabeth  said. "Why?" l asked. "Because Percy just called and told me to get the the camp ready to  go to Manhattan." She said. 

Well that certainly got my attention. I then immediately shot my head up and had a smirk  appear on my face. " You go get dressed, I'll get the camp ready and hurry!"Annabeth  said  as she was walking out of the door so I could get dressed. I then gathered my things to get ready and  headed  for  the bathroom.

By the time I came out and found annabeth standing outside the bathroom. "Well come on. We don't have all of the time in the world!" " I'm coming!" After that we both rushed out of the Poseidon cabin and ran the 'Delphi Strawberry' truck, and was on are way to were Percy was. 

Once we got onto the truck I quickly. Scanned the crowed for connor, when I finally found him I sat next to him and the truck started to drive away from 'Camp Half-Boood'. I anxiously started to tap away on the trucks floor and earned a few glares from my fellow campers. I blushed from embarrassment and hid my face so the people around me couldn't see. 

After that I decided to just take a nap. In my dreams I saw Percy and Nico di angelo in the underworld. 

This is how we came to meet him.

You see we saved Nico and his sister from a school in Maine from a manticore named Dr. Thorn, he worked for kronos and tried to take (kidnap) the  brother and sister to kronos side but Percy saved the siblings but caused Annabeth to fall in to the depths along with the manticore. 

The hunters showed up  at  the  scene along with the  immortal goddess Artemis, and from there on we rode in Apollo's sun chariot and arrived at 'camp half-blood'. We played capture the flag and the Oracle of Delphi showed  up and gave us a prophecy, and we were soon on our way to save Artemis and Annabeth. But before percy snuck off to go on the quest with us nico made him promise to protect his sister.

 When percy met up with nico after the quest he broke the news to nico.  Nico then became angry and made the skeletons of thee underworld come from the ground. Then percy found out who nico's  godly parent was.....Hades . So to sum it all up that is what has been happening.

End of memory⭐⭐⭐⭐

So back to the topic the two children of the  'big three' were in the underworld when percy was being dragged to a dungeon of hades were he would rot for eternity

End of dream.

"Dani. Dani. Dani?" I hears as we came to a stop my body lurched forward  and as I was about to fall on my face I was caught by connor. "We're here" "How long was I asleep?" I asked. "2 hours." "Dani percy is here come on!" Annabeth's said obviously filled with eagerness. I then got off of the truck and was greeted by a matching set of sea green eyes. "Percy" I yelled as it jumped into is arms causing him to loose balance making us both end up on the park grass. "Did you see you too sis"  percy said. "Anyway we have some thins to talk about" He said in a serious tone while getting off of the ground. Thing are about to get intense I thought as I listened to what perCy had to say.