{Chapter Eleven}

{Andrew Riley}

Oh my god, I ruined a relationship! Not just any relationship, Sean's relationship.The boy who I vowed to prtoect and take care of.

I sighed and grabbed another roll of streamers. See, Thalia was bringing Sean back to her house in an hour and her and I decided we would surprise him with a 'welcome home' get together.

Basically, I was going to decorate while they were gone and then when they got back we were all going to binge on junk food and romantic comedies.

I looked around the room and smiled. Every crevice was filled with either a balloon or part of a streamer. Across the top floor balcony was a giant sign that said 'Welcome Home, Sean!', hopefully it was enough for him to forgive me.

My phone went off a few minutes later and I rushed to answer it.

"Hello?"

"We'll be there in about fifteen minutes, do you have everything ready?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"You better. Sean's pissed at you just like he is with Liam."

"I know, and I feel horrible about it. If I had know that Sean didn't agree, I would have never done it." I admitted.

"I know, and that's why I'm pissed at Liam for lying." Thalia said.

She hung up abruptly after that. I wonder what's going on.

I started popping the popcorn and made sure the soda was cold and the pizza was warm.

***

Thalia and Sean arrived at the house around a half hour later. Sean looked tired as hell, and Thalia looked like she slept for half the day.

I gave Sean a sheepish look and he glared back at me.

"You know Andrew, you were just as wrong as Liam was. You should have known that I never wanted it brought up." He seethed.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I just...I just." I couldn't even finish before I felt a lump in my throat.

Hot tears started to form in my eyes and I couldn't hold them back. I just wanted Sean to get better. He didn't deal with his trauma like I did mine. I went to a therapist for years, and I want him to do the same.

"Sean? I know this is a lot to ask from you, but, would you please come to my therapist with me? He's helped me for years and I think that he can help us better if we go together." I asked, silently praying.

He looked deep in thought for a moment before giving a slight nod of his head.

I grinned from ear to ear and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly and gave a small smile.

"Well! Let's get this thing started!" Thalia yelled happily, grabbing a soda.

I smiled again, grabbing the food and bringing it into the living room.

We all curled up in various spots and began to enjoy the night together.

****

I know it's short! Don't kill me! I made it short because I have a lot planned for the next chapter!