2.

Alex

We had been playing basketball for over two hours when Tyler suggested that we go inside to get something to eat. "Hey Mom do we have anything to eat," Tyler asked his Mom when we were in the kitchen. "Yes I made tuna salad earlier and there is still a lot left," she replied. "Hello Alex," his Mom said to me. "Hello Mrs. Reyes," I say back to her. Tyler makes us both tuna salad sandwiches and pairs them with chips and cans of soda. "Here you go bud," he says as he hands me my food. "Thanks," I reply. We take the food up to Tyler's room and dig in.

Tyler's room is really big just like the rest of his house. The walls are painted blue and covered with posters from his favorite rappers and bands. Tyler sat on his bed and I sat at his computer desk. "It's hot in here," Tyler says. I stare  as he takes off his shirt and reveals a glorious six pack covered in sweat. I look away so I don't get caught staring. I can't have Tyler know how I feel about him. How I fantasize about him all the time. How I stare when he's not looking. How jealous of Kendall I am for having sex with him. How jealous of Nina I am of her being with him. She's so stupid for not having sex with him. What the hell is wrong with her? If I was her, I'd let him fuck me until I couldn't walk anymore.

"I think I'm going to take a shower," Tyler says breaking me from my thoughts. "Oh okay I say," as he steps out of his jeans. To my delight he was free balling today and I see Tyler in all his glory. Growing up so close together we had learned to grow comfortable with seeing each other naked. However seeing him now, naked before me was turning me on. It was so hard to keep my composure. My jeans suddenly became tight in the crotch area. "Um... Tyler it's getting late. I should go before my Mom starts to worry about me." "But dude it's Saturday night. I think it's okay if you stay a little while longer," Tyler says. "But she wanted me to be home early tonight," I reply. "Okay sure. Text me later," he says to me. "Will do," I reply. I leave the house without running into his Mom or Dad. Neither Tyler or me have any siblings; we're the only children that our parents ever had. That only made us closer growing up.

I get into my car and start the engine and start to drive on home. I arrive at my house and park in the garage. I go inside and go check on my Mom. She's in the living room watching TV. "Hey Mom I'm home. Is everything alright," I ask her. She responds with "everything's fine sweetie. Where you at Tyler's house?" "Yes Mom and I ate over there so don't worry about cooking dinner." "But if you change your mind there are cold cuts in the fridge" "Okay Mom." It's only me and her since my Dad died 5 years ago when I was 12. It was a tough time for us. Luckily Tyler and his parents were there to help us get by. I went upstairs to my room to finish my homework. I have a 4.0 gpa and I plan on keeping it that way.

After finishing up my homework an hour later. I decide to take a shower before going to bed. I turned on the water and step under the shower head. I let it spray and wash all over me and start scrubbing the dried up sweat from earlier off. As I am washing myself, images of Tyler's naked body fly into my mind. My cock starts to get hard and I begin to jerk off using soap as lube. I picture him in the shower washing his body. I picture me in the shower with him, my hands going everywhere to help him get clean. As I increase my strokes I picture me going down on him. Before I know it I'm shooting my load all over the shower floor. I clean and rinse myself off and step out of the shower.

"Fuck that was hot," I think to myself. I get dressed into some shorts and I lay down. I start thinking about how horny Tyler is going to be now that Kendall is no longer his friend with benefits. He'll need a new one. And soon knowing how horny he gets. Seriously, that dude is like addicted to sex. Maybe it has to do with him having such a huge dick. As I start to doze off a brilliant idea comes to my mind that will help solve Tyler's problem. "It has to work," that's the last thing I think before I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Hey guys how did you like this chapter? How did you like seeing things in Alex's point of view? Let me know what you think by leaving a comment. I will try to alternate every chapter between the two of them. Chapter 3 coming soon.