Chapter 1 | Remembering☺

-Natalie's P.O.V-

--Flashback--

The bell for the 5th marking period rang, lunch time. Chris & I decided to go outside to eat our lunch. "Hey Natalie, come sit next to me. Lets talk!" Chris said. "Oh haha, about what Chris?" I said. "Anything" he said smiling. "Alrightty then!" I placed my lunch box down & sat on the grass with him. We started talking & talking about our life & things. Out of no where, I just think of my lunch box. I started looking for it & I couldn't find it. What the? Where did it go? I looked everywhere for it. "Natalie, what's wrong?" Chris asked. "I can't seem to find my lunch box & it has my phone.." I said. "Why was your phone in your lunch box?" he started chuckling. I gave him the dead stare, "It's not funny, I put it in there cause my bookbag was too heavy & I put it in homeroom." He searched with me, when we heard, "Ha! Natalie! I have your lunch box, hmm.. Lets see whats in it?" It was Shawn. "Is this a phone I see? & with no password? hmmm!" he said, in a very evilish voice. I got filled with anger, Shawn has always been considered a bully to me, anything about me he doesn't like, he points out.. & thats everything. He's always making fun of me for everything I do or say. He's just so agrravating. I got up & started walking towards him. He started laughing & started running, I gotta say, he's a really fast runner, he plays football so that's why. I started running, he was too fast.. I got tired, too tired & collapsed. 

--End Of Flashback--

-Chris's P.O.V-

I ran to get the doctor. I was so happy she's alright. All that played in my mind is how I would tell her what happened or if I even could. I paused, I couldn't find the doctor anywhere. I started walking fast searching & then I saw him at the corner of my eye speaking to a nurse. I ran to him, tripped on my way & everything but I didn't care! Natalie is okay!

"Excuse me Doc, but Natalie woke up.. She's in the room by herself, mind stopping by?" "Sure, I'll be on my way!" said the doctor & excused himself from the nurse.

The doctor & I talked on the way back, it was a 'long' walk.

-Natalie's P.O.V- 

I saw Chris & the doctor approach the door. Chris had a big smile on his face.. like always. & so did the doctor. "How are you feeling Natalie?" ask the doctor, Dr. Ruiz. "I'm fine.. just light headed & confused.." "You'll be alright, you can leave the hospital as soon as your mother signs you out." The room got completely quiet. I guess Chris hasn't mentioned anything to Dr. Ruiz about it. My mom departed us (me & my older brother, Brian) when I was just 11 & when Brian was 14.  She was very young, she cared about us, I knew it but she didn't show it. She'd go out & leave me with Brian at home. She'd go to parties & get drunk. One night, she was too drunk but still drove. She got into a very bad car accident. & that was it. I didn't hear anything about her until the next day. Brian & I were torn.. We never bring her up, but we know she's with us.. Now, I'm 14 & Brian is 17. I thought so much about that, now that it was brung up. The room still quiet. Chris got the hint & said something.

-Chris's P.O.V-

"Is it okay if my mother stops by & checks her out?" I asked Dr. Ruiz. "That's fine with me. Go on & call her." I called my mom & asked her to pick us up. She knew about what happened with Natalie but she thought a family member of Natalie was going to be responsible. "Okay, see you in 10 then." I said & hung up. I walked over to Natalie & sat on the hospital bed with her. I grabbed her hand & said "Mom's gonna pick us up." I smiled & so did she.

-Brian's P.O.V-

I was just chillin' in history class when I got a call from my sister's school telling me she's at the hospital. "She'll be fine, I just needed you to know that." said her teacher. I was angry that I had to stay in school instead of being with my sister. But I know Chris got her, thats my home boy dwag. & I think he got a thing for her too.. (;

-Natalie's P.O.V-

Chris & I just talked until his mom got here. When she walked in the room, he finally let go of my hand. "Come on guys, we can leave!" said his mom with the biggest smile ever, oh mama Santiago! We got up & left the hosptal room to go to the lobby. At the lobby we checked out & I had to ask Dr. Ruiz a question. I went up to him & asked "Can I go to school tomorrow?" "Well.. Yes, but there are some conditions, you MUST understand to return to school.." he said. I stood there in shock of what these things would be.