Jin- Storeroom Sex

You were the ace player in your team, your volleyball skills top notch and you are hands down the best player in your whole school and your team was one of the top teams in the world of Volleyball.

~

Your team was about to go for another match and guess what? its against a boys team from school of bangtan called BTS a popular school for their team of hot male volleyballers. Since your team is a girl's team, the new set of jerseys were body hugging and the shorts were also tight. In complete, your team's whole outfit just shows off your team's perfect body curves that you all trained for, perky butt, great posture, S line and of course your team's average cup size of B-C.

~

The game finally started and the people on the bleachers were all cheering and you could hear your name being chanted out. You were right in front of the net preparing to hit back. *BEEP* the whistle blew signalling the start of the match.

~

In terms of attacking, your team was stronger as you were very good at jumping and spiking the ball right over to BTS's court and for the first half, our team was way ahead of them. There was a longer break in the Half time and your team were sweaty with sweat trickling down everywhere. "wow they're strong!" you overheard what BTS was saying and you smirked "yea i know right? the ace was seriously the best and have you all seen their body? its fucking perfect." Your team giggled after hearing their "compliment". "look at their perky butt, i can see all of their buttcheeks." the red head said while licking his lips. You immediately pulled your shorts down, as your team's shorts were extremely SHORT and tight fitting when you all squat or jump, the shorts stretches upwards and exposes your buttcheeks.

~

Your whole team went down to the storeroom to take a few balls for practice during the break, BTS followed you all and locked the door behind them. All of you were shocked when they did that. "hello girls." the blonde said. "what do you all want? why did you all even lock us here?" you stepped forward, not even afraid. "oh wow, the ace is a feisty one." Someone said and the lights were turned off after that. "Choose whoever you want." a deep voice said in the dark and in the matter of seconds, your whole team felt a presence in front of you all and after that you heard your team mates scream. "get off of me!" "let me go!" " don't touch me." were some of the comments you heard.

~

" hey baby." you heard the guy in front of you whisper and without any warning he started forcing his lips on yours and you didn't want to give him the entrance for his tongue but he bit your lower lip and you gasped in pain, he took the chance to stick his tongue in, exploring your whole mouth. He took off his jersey and made you touch his abs you are not going to lie, it was hot and while he was sucking your neck, a moan was heard from a corner "oh shit they're fast." the guy in front of you said.By this time, non of your teammates were resisting and neither were you. "I'm jin by the way." he said while undressing you leaving you completely naked. "Y/N" you gasped as the cold wind hit your nipples.

~

You and jin were completely naked "kneel down and open your mouth." you did as he said and you felt something long being forced into you mouth "suck it like a lollipop babe!" jin said and you did as he said, sucking it harder and harder, jin was thrusting so hard into you that you almost gagged but he was moaning and pulling onto your hair that it got you wet in your exposed womanhood. After that, he pulled himself out and pushed you on the floor and without warning slammed his huge member into you and you screamed at the sudden addition to your hole. "HALF TIME ENDS IN 10 MINUTES!" The announce was made and jin cursed under his breath and started to speed up , not even giving you time to adjust but just ramming his whole member into you and you came after a few more thrusts followed by jin after 2-3 more thrusts.

~

Once he pulled out, he dressed himself up and helped you after that. "can you stand?" Jin asked and you nodded, standing up but not feeling your legs and immediately falling down but jin held onto your waist. suddenly the lights were back on and i realised how handsome jin was and when i looked around, the guys hair were all messed up and the girls hair were too. "girls your hair and attire!" you told them to adjust and so did you. Your back was facing jin when you were tying your hair and he hugged you from the back while adjusting your attire for you. "that was a lot of fun." he whispered and bit on your earlobe. *ALL PLAYERS UP IN 3 MINUTES* The announcement was made and all of you went out from the storeroom and made you way back to the court.

~

"alright i know some things happened in the store room with BTS but still remember their our opponents and we have to?" you asked "Crush them!!" your team answered. You all ran to your court and you were infront of the net, right opposite of jin and he winked at you mouthing a 'good luck' and the whistle blew to start the game.

[end of game]

Your team of course won and with a leading score but you all also won something else, boyfriends. After the game, BTS and your team eventually started dating and of course you and jin were a cute volleyball couple

{THE END}
I hope you all liked this and don't forget to vote, comment on how it was and also check out my other story [brash boy||bashful girl] <-it's a bts arranged marriage fanfic. thank you for reading :)