Having a Coke with You (Siel's version)

Author's Note:

 I'm in love with Frank O' Hara's Having a Coke with You. This thing happened when a friend and I are exchanging poems to each other about people we adore. I was trying to write about a book character using Having a Coke with You but as I continued my own words, I realized that I was actually writing the poem for someone. Someone real. Someone who's not fiction anymore. Excuse this work to the lovers of Frank O' Hara's original Having a Coke with You. I just made this one out of ... inspiration. :D

Having a Coke with You

Having a coke with you is even better than having the oldest and most expensive wine this world could ever offer. Partly because of your taste for music and shoes. Partly because of my favorite movies you knew so well.

Having a coke with you is even better than getting the grandest tour to the Seven Wonders of the World. Definitely because just by looking into your eyes is enough to keep me wondering. It's because my best vacation plan is being there...just next to you.

Having a coke with you is even better than me getting all the action figures of my favorite One Piece anime. I would definitely missed the adventure, the story, and Sanji. But I wouldn't mind. Because you are more than all the anime conventions combined.

Having a coke with you is better than me sitting into my dream Lamborghini Murcielago. Partly because I would rather walk beside you no matter how far it would take. Partly because I don't know how to drive the thing if it's not on Need For Speed.

I look at you and I would rather look at you than all the handsome faces this human race could give. I'm wondering how could they print magazines if they missed the only person who should be on the cover. Because you are the best thing that ever existed, well, maybe aside from pepperoni pizza and blueberry cheesecake. But honey, I don't plan to have them on my meal everyday so I would rather choose you today... and that means forever.

Because having a coke with you is better than me sitting under the millions of shining stars. Partly because I would only think of thousand things I would do with you. Partly because if ever one of them falls, I would only wish to have you.