Beginning

Rioku was sitting on the couch with his son Axel and his wife Naomi. He was watching tv and holding Axel, that was sleeping, in his arms. The only thing he could thing of though, was the night he and Matt kissed. Matt's soft and sweet lips made a shiver go through Rioku's spine.
After a few minutes, Naomi got up and grabbed Axel from Rioku's arms. "I have to drop off Axel at the daycare and go to work. I'll be back in...," Naomi looked at the clock, "Three hours." She kissed Rioku and walked off gathering things before she left. Rioku touched his lips and thought of that night.
"I-I gotta get ahold of myself," he thought. He sighed and got up to wash his face in the bathroom. As he got up, a knock was at the door. He hesitated and looked at the door for as long until whoever was there knocked twice. He walked over slowly and turned the knob. Already he could make out most of who it was.
Rioku opened the door, looking down and slowly making his way up to Matt's innocent, slightly blushing, face. "Ma-Matt? Wha-why are you here?" Matt looked down. He couldn't bare looking at Rioku's golden brown eyes. It was the most favorite thing he liked about him... At least so far. Matt, still looking down, said, "Um can I come in?" He put one of his hand on his arm. Rioku looked at him with huge eyes. "Uh yeah you can." Matt walked in and Rioku watched. Matt pulled his hair back with his hand and blushed more. "Look I wanted to ask you something. It's about... Before."
He knew what Matt was talking about and closed the door slowly. "Okay, I guess we could." He grabbed Matt's hand and took him to the couch then sat. "Soft," was the only think Rioku could think about when he was touching his hand. Matt sat down facing Rioku and sighed. "Where's Naomi?"
He closed his eyes. "She's working today," Rioku said. "Oh,"
Rioku opened his eyes and looked at Matt, along with Matt looking at him. He sighed and leaned in towards Matt. Matt pushed him away. "Dummy! We're two guys we can't do that!" Matt said. Rioku put his hands on Matt's leg. "I can't stop thinking about what happened a few nights ago," Matt looked at him with his crystal blue eyes and a stray ginger,brown hair. He blushed and covered his cheeks. "D-d-don't say that!" Rioku smirked and leaned quickly onto Matt. He kissed him and tasted his lips once again. "So,so sweet and delicate. I could do this all day if I wanted to." He thought. Matt blushed a soft red and kissed him back. Rioku played with Matt's tongue with his. The idea of Axel and Naomi slipped his mind. He finally picked up Matt and put his legs around him, then he carried him to the bedroom, kissing his neck. "Ri-oku we can't," Matt stuttered and softly moaned, "we're guys." Rioku set Matt on the bed and started to take off his shirt, "So what if we are," He said. Matt blushed a darker red and started to take off his shirt, then Rioku stopped him. "No, I'll do that."
Matt lied there, watching Rioku undress himself. He started to rub on Matt and unzipped his hoodie. Rioku kissed Matt's chest and arched his back himself. Matt could feel it. He couldn't help but get hard with Rioku doing this to him. "Please, I don't want anymore!" Matt yelled slightly. Rioku smiled and continued, feeling Matt get harder. "If such a simple thing turns you on, then how long do you last?" He reached down and felt through Matt's pants. He moaned softly and reached for Rioku's hand. "Sen-senpai! Do-don't do th-that!" Rioku grinned and took off Matt's pants. "Don't be shy with me, Matt."
Rioku flipped Matt over on his stomach with his butt in the air. Matt's hoodie went over his head. Rioku slowly stuck the tip of his dick into Matt's little ass. He started blushing and he grabbed some lube from the side table. He put some on his dick and Matt's opening Matt jerked slightly, "Senpai, that's cold..." Rioku laughed and stuck his dick in deeper followed by a small moan from him.
Matt clenched the sheets and his teeth. He looked down at his hoodie, "Are you okay?" Rioku asked. Matt couldn't move. He was paralyzed with the pain and pleasure of Rioku. All he cares about was if he was making Rioku happy. He pushed in deeper and Matt moaned. His face was flushed with a dark red. "Senpai, it-it's so big." Rioku smiled. He knew Matt was happy and pushing through the pain he was giving Matt.
Rioku started thrusting faster and faster. Every time he did this, Matt would moan louder and louder. Small tears came from Matt's eyes, but he didn't notice since the pleasure over whelmed him. Rioku wasn't paying attention to how he was doing. All he was noticing was the tight, warm feeling of Matt around his dick.
Rioku picked up Matt and put his on his lap, so Matt could ride him. Matt started with putting just the tip in and then the whole thing. "Senpai..." He whispered in Rioku's ear. He was turned on more by this. He slammed Matt up and down on him. Matt was hugging him and was moaning in Rioku's ear, feeling Rioku hitting his sweet spot. Then, the urge came. Matt could feel himself about to explode. He closed his eyes tight and leaned closer to Rioku. "I'm..Ahh! Fuck! Cum..Mmm! ming," Matt said through moans. Rioku stopped and took Matt off of him. "I'll help with that," Rioku put the tip of Matt's dick in his mouth and started sucking. Matt moaned and arched his back. Finally he shot his load in Rioku's mouth and he swallowed it. "Wow, that was a lot," Rioku said and then puts his dick back into Matt's ass. Matt moaned and sat there almost lifeless. He was motionless from such force he used. After a few seconds, Rioku started breathing heavy. He looked at Matt and asked, "Can I cum in you?" Matt nodded in approval, "Yeah you.. Gah! Can," He said.
Rioku went faster and rougher, pulling Matt's hair and hurting Matt a little bit more than before and came all over and inside of Matt. Matt let out a huge moan mixed with a scream on Rioku's last thrust.
After their panting settled, they both got dressed again and met at the door. "Rioku uh th-thanks for that. Rioku nodded and opened the door. Matt looked out and then started walking away. "Goodbye Matt!" Rioku said and waved. Matt turned and waved back then continued walking. Rioku went to the couch again and sat there. He couldn't get Matt off his mind. He realized that he actually loved Matt. Rioku got up, and ran out the door. "Matt!" He yelled and looked around. Matt turned and looked at him, "Senpai?" Rioku ran to Matt and kissed him. "I love you Matt." He whispered.