Chapter two

I wake up and look in the mirror.
Me:God I need make up like now.
I get up and do my make up. I brush my blue/black hair and get dressed in a pierce the veil top and black ripped skinnies. I smile to myself and race down stairs. I look and see my dads already gone to the bar. I grab my phone and blast music as I edit the interview from yesterday at the kitchen table as I eat a pickle. Once I finish editing all I have to do is press post. I press post and wait. After 10
Minutes it's uploaded and ready to go. I smile and walk out. I walk my way to school and once I get there everyone starts laughing at me. I look down and see nothing there. Are they laughing at the band? Are they laughing at my weirdness? I'm so confused. I keep walking then I see it. I forgot my other shoe! I race back home get my other shoe then race back to school. I race to class and sit down. I get my phone out and see a text from Andy.
Andy:hey Alex I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today???
Me:after school. I'm in math now but I'll see you soon k?
Andy:okay.
Andys POV
I hope she's okay, what if, would she?, but what if, that's it! I'm getting her NOW! I race to her school and down the hall and burst in her class room. As I burst in I see her with a bloody nose no teacher in the room and kids trowing things at her.
Me:FUCK OFF ASS HOLES!
Kid:we are the assholes? More like you for breaking the door.
Me:guess what buddy, im just like you and all the hate, goes to my dick! Alex lets go, now.
She nods and gets up grabs her stuff and a tissue and walks out the door.
Me:what happened?
Alex:I was doing the work and just finished when someone slammed my head on the desk took my paper and put his name on it and turned it in.
Me:baby, I'm sorry. I truly am.
ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK KISS HER!!! WHAT WOULD ASHLEY DO!?! Wait he would fuck her, what would jinx do!? Without even thinking a grab her face and kiss her. I feel her start to kiss back and a smile forms on my lips and I lick her bottom lip asking to enter. She opens her mouth a little and I deepen the kiss. I pull away and look at her smirking.
Me:will you be my girlfriend?
Alex:what about Juliet?
Me:who's he?
She giggles and kisses me again.
Me:I think that's a yes.
She giggles and hugs me. God that fucking giggle could kill me.
Me:be ready tonight, we are going on a date, 9:00 sharp.
She nods and I kiss her again.
Alex:I should get home, you now I got pickles to eat, videos to edit, things like that.
I nod and kiss her again and walk away. God, she's all mine.
Alex's POV
Andrew Dennis Biersack is my boyfriend. I smile and walk home and grab my sally dress from nightmare before Christmas (GO BUY YOURS NOW AT HOT TOPIC) and do my make up. I hear a load slam and things fall over with a yell of my name. I walk downstairs and get grabbed and pushed onto the wall behind me.
Father: this is Paul, you will be having sex with him tonight.
Me:NO NO NO HELP ME HELP!!!!
Andys POV
I gotta get there now! Something's wrong. I can  feel it! I speed down the road and pull up at her house hearing her screaming from the inside. I call 911 then press the end butter knowing they will be there soon.  I run inside and see a man trying to get my baby's dress off and someone filming and her crying and screaming.
Me:LET HER THE FUCK GO!
I punch the man out and grab her and punch the other man out and run outside to see the police coming in and taking them away.
Me:baby girl are you okay?
She nods slowly and she put her head in the crock of my neck and wiggles closer to me while I hold her. A cop came and asked me if she was willing to talk about what happened , I know she can't so I give him the camera and told him what I saw. He nods and walks away. I kiss her head and bring her closer to me. I can tell she's asleep. Once the guys get here I send them to get her stuff while I sit in my car holding her. Oh god I've gone soft. Man the fuck up Andy! Awe look at her she's so cute when she's asleep like a wittle angle! GOD ANDY REALLY "wittle" GROW A PAIR! I look up and see the guys with a suit case and they put it in the back saying it was already packed with a lock. Why is there a lock? I shake the question off and thank them.
Me:oh And Ashley, try not to get STD's tonight.
He flips me off and walks away.(I feel like Andys said this to him before.) I put her in the back set and drive home. I get her and her stuff and put them in the guest room. I walk to my room get out of my clothes and into some nice batman boxers watch some batman eat and I go to sleep with one thought on my mind, why was her suitcase locked?...........