the tournament

I flew home after and when I opened the door my mother smiled at me. "Your going to join a tournament?" I nodded and flew to the fridge. My mother smiled. "I remember when Trunks did the tournament." Trunks did it when? "Really?" I graved some orange juice with my tail. She smiled "yep he did and fought goten." "Wow!" I took a sip and put it on the table. Tears filled her eyes. "And now your going to fight Alexander oh its to exciting!" I smiled and yawned. "I'm going to sleep." I flew up my stairs. "Night honey." I waved and flew to my room. "Night mom." I put on my pajamas and layed with graywind. Salza broke his leg but I made him feel worse. I smiled and went to bed. My alarm went off and my tail hit it on the top. I flew to my clothing and put it on. "The tournament is today!" I flew down the stairs and garved some toast. "It's the big day." I heard my mother say and Trunks and my father were behind her. "What are we waiting for lets go!" I smiled and flew to the car. Trunks waved to come outside. I flew out "lets fly." He flew away and I charged after him. My mother smiled then my father joined us. She took the car and met us there. All of Alexander's family was there too and krillan's! "Alexander!" He looked at me "melody!" We ran to the line to get in. "You ready?" He nodded as we walked in to a room. The oldest kids there were 17! "Wow we have some company." He smiled and said."not!" I laughed and we walked to sit down. He graved water with his tail and drank it. "It will only be fun when you and I battle." I smiled and wrapped my hand. "Yeah then it will be fun." We laughed and watched the other kids warm up then a kid pushed me off my seat. "Move it short cake." I got up and Alexander balled up his fist. "Hey who do you think you are!" He put his fist to Alexander's face. "I'm the champ from last year." The champ from last year I would have beat him with my eyes closed! "I can't wait to beat you you you." I heard my father saw this word before so I'm going to say it! "Bitch!" Alexander burst into laughter and the teen stood up. "What did you say to me?" I stood up straight and looked him in the eye. "You heard me." He swung and jumped back the shook me finger. "No no no wait until we get in the ring." He growled and stomped off. Alexander gave me a highfive and giggled. "You actually called him that where did you even get that word?" I smiled and thought of my father. "My father." He chuckled " he would say that." A person called my name. "Melody come to the ring melody come to the ring!" He smiled and patted my back. "Good luck your not going to need it." I smiled and ran to the ring. "I'm Melody."