Home!

Kate's point of view

So the tour was over and now the drama starts first off Anita n prod and roc n Ashley are not together and I know in some way there going to find a way to blame this on me. Then Kyle has been calling I haven't been answering and I know he's going to be pissed I walked thru the door of my house and everyone hugged me but Kyle he pulled me to a room.

Kyle: I need to talk to you

Me: about?

Kyle: I didn't come here for you I came here because I got signed to be a rapper and I been trying to tell you but you wouldn't answer any of my calls so I couldn't then I'm kinda in love with you Kate but in a way I wanna just have that brother sister relationship.

I just looked at him for a minute then I ran away far very far but straight so if I wanted to go back I could I didn't care about all that he said but the part about him becoming a rapper I'm happy for him but that means traveling. I'm tired of ppl leaving me it's getting bad my whole world down hill. My mom already left me because of my psycho dad I don't like him sometimes but in someways I'm like him I hate that. When I was on tour I got a letter from my mom before she died I cried as I read it. It said that she seen it coming and she knew she was going to die soon.

That part shocked me but what shocked me the most was the next line I have a long lost big brother but she doesn't know who it is dad made her give him away when I read on she said that she found him for me. He now 17 I want to meet him she gave me the address and she told me his name now before I say the name all the information she give me I'm thinking Kyle was my long lost brother but he's not and he's no one I know right now but I might see him later. His name is Christopher Markell Green he has a little sister named Susie Green she's 6 and then his parents are Anthony and Sandy Green. But the thing is I doubt that Chris will want to see me but she gave me the number to call them.

But what if they hate me or never take me in as family or what if my brother thinks I'm good material for a girlfriend and try to get with me. I wouldn't want that it would be weird but my thoughts was interrupted by footsteps and I got scared thinking what if it's my dad here to finally kill me what well I do.

???: hey boo

I looked up and saw Khalil and I just hugged him and cried and he just rubbed my back like he knew what was wrong and then he kissed my forehead and said everything was going to be ok. I just keep crying. In my mind I was so thankful for Khalil it sheets like he's always there for me and I loved him for that.

Prods point of view

When I got home I went right back out to walk and think but that was a bad idea because I saw Anita with her new guy I was so upset she did this to me. I'm mean yea I didn't care for her doesn't mean I'm not going to be mad at her actions then she saw me. I started to walk away hoping she wouldn't come to me but she did I felt her touch my shoulder.

Anita: hey

Me: what u want Anita?

Anita: she told you right?

Me: yea so go back to him and stop talking to me

Anita: I was hoping we could be friends

Me: I don't want to be friends with you I want nothing to do with you I gave you everything and you thru it all away cuz I went on tour I lost all types of feelings for you I don't wanna be your friend boyfriend nothing I'm tired of ppl taking advantage of me so bye

And with that I walked away and she said nothing i was glad I don't feel like hearing anything from her. She's to much for me for her to do something like this as I walked away my mind started to wonder and it feel on Kate. I wonder what's she's doing right now I missed her we gotten close on the tour and as I scan my feelings for her I know they never changed I love her probably in love. I love spending time with her but I also don't want to take her away from prince he feels the same way I feel but I think my love is different.