what happens in the dark part 2

hey its her co- writer here.. juaannnyce

Dear Journal:

i kissed Jacob when the lights went out and i just found out that someone took a picture, but it doesn't make any sense to me .. if the lights were off and we was the only people in the house how did that happen? .. well i guess i'll find out later .. goodnight journal.

sincerely, tania

NEXT DAY

Jacob's Point of View

i yawned and got up to clean myself up and went downstairs to see my mom making breakfast .

"buena mamá mañana, ¿qué hay para desayunar?" I asked.

"Good morning son, and you will see when I finish .. and go wake up Tania up please" she replied

I laughed "Okay."

As I waked up the stairs I had a smirk on my face . I walked in the guest room smirking.

"Baaaaaby! BAAAAAAAABE! Baby!" I shook her a million times but she wouldn't budge.

"Baby.. " I said and I started sucking on her neck leaving monkey bites ..

"Mmmm..." She purred and smiled at me

"Wake up baby.. breakfast is ready downstairs."

She nodded and started walking to the bathroom.

I smacked her ass "my baby got a fat ass."

She looked back and laughed to herself.

Tania's Point of View

I washed my face and did my little hygiene stuff.. and walked downstairs smelling breakfast and stuff.

I said good morning to Miss Ann. "Good morning." I started grubbing after that.

"I'm on my way to work.. you two be on your BEST behavior! No arguing nun of that. "

"Okay.. we will be good." Jacob and I said in unison

"Oh and one more thing, your mother will be on her way to come pick you up later on tonight. " Ms. Ann said

"Alright , have a nice day. " I replied

As soon as she left, Jacob picked up our plates and put them in the sink. He picked up and pinned me up against the wall kissing me and my neck .

"J-Jacob... Mmmm.. " I moaned.

"Shhh.. let me do my job."

n
CLIFF HANGER ❗

(I'm a little rusty with the writing stuff... let me know how I did in the comments please - Cowriter)

comment and vote for a new chapter.