Chapter One

It was a normal day for me, Christina Broadway, as always I have to get up early in the morning at 8 to be exact just so I can get ready for work .

Work you might ask! I graduated collage a few months ago, I majored in graphic design but unfortunately, I couldn't find any job with my diploma, with this messed up society we live in, so I found a pleasant a bit fun job with decent salary that pays the rent, it was a job at StarBucks.

My family (thank God I moved), doesn't always support me or even be for me, they always blame me for their problems or any problem that comes up at any subject even if it was about a stupid thing, But as time goes on I got used to it but I still do cry my self to sleep every night tho I'm alone,because of them I had depression for 5 month now, and honestly i forgot how to smile, I only have one friend "Jessica" that has been trying to cheer me up for about 2 month now but nothing is working!! Not surprised actually!.

I started my shift and as always I took orders from customers with a fake smile on my face because you have to act nice to the customers so they can always come back or even leave tips, and some of them leave a big amount of tips because what that service or smile caused.

It makes me feel better to know that people are satisfied by my actions towards them, at least I make them happy instead of trying to fix myself, which is hopeless.