Chapter Three

Hey guys ! Sorry for the really late update it's just I have been busy with school and school work , so sorry , hope you enjoy the Chapter ^-^ , love you ♡
............
"And Boom there it was...."
I was shocked from what I saw at the door, like really never seen anything like that !

As I approached the door I picked up the card that was beside this Bouquet full of red roses which are my favourite.

I thought in my head " who would send me those , and why , how does he know me ?!"
But when I read the card it was for my neighbour Jessie.

I wasn't really shocked about the Bouquet not being for me because it's normal for me to get nothing.

So I knocked the door and gave Jessie the flowers and she thanked me and we both moved on.

I went in , took my cloths off me
Got into my pijamas and went to the kitchen too have something too eat, I opened the fridge to find Fahita , I absolutely love it *-*
I look at the note beside it, it was from mum, I was like "Thank you mum !"

She saved me from thinking about what to cook.

As I was eating I turned on the T.V. and switched it on MTV , I love MTV it plays nice,entertaing shows.

I was watching "puncked" and laughing my eyes out.

After all that is done, I went to bed and lied down and directly falling in a deep sleep.

I had a strange dream.

I dreamt about this cute guy I sell freppecino too. It was a magical place , really quit, oh the sound off the bright ocean , and what is more strange is that we were walking together , laughing , sharing hugs and kisses. Then all off a sudden he asks me "you still don't remember Me , do you ?"

When I woke up for work I thought about these words like what does he mean?

Went to work , helped customers and usually at noon there's not much people as morning's or evenings so the staff , me is included takes a break.

I heard the tiny bell , which means there is a costumer waiting for help!! I went outside and looked it was that guy again
The one I dreamt about
The one I helped the other day
I remembered his name because he order my favourite drink too.
"Dylan"
When he took the coffee he looked at me and said
"Christie, that's your name right ? " I nodded, he continued " you don't remember Me do you ?"

And with these words I had a totall shock covering my face and I turned red like tomato red.

I didn't reply , so he just smiled and said "have a good day christie" I wanted to reply but I was in totall shock.

But then it hits me...

Sorry if the chapter is short but I promise the next one will be longer and better
Thank you for taking time and reading :)
Vote, comment , share
Appreciated x.