Prologue

FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS AGO

He pushed me back onto the bed and I giggled like a high schooler. His bed was soft and he crawled to me, a smirk creeping on his face. I gasped when he sucked my neck into his mouth, but when I reached up to hold his head there, he pulled away.

"Dax, quit teasing me." I whined and he chuckled, sliding back towards me.

"Don't worry, Ari. Teasing you will have to come later. Right now, I want your clothes off. Now." I grinned and unzipped my dress, throwing it across the room. He took off his shirt and pants until he was just in his underwear. I bit my lip as I eyed his large bulge through his boxers and he winked, noticing what I was doing.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked, sliding my panties off.

"Mmm very much so. " I whispered seductively, unclasping my bra. He took it off all the way and threw it with our other clothes.

"Fuck." He mumbled as he took in my breasts. They were pretty impressive if I say so myself.

I grabbed Daxton's head and brought his lips down to mine. He wasted no time devouring my mouth and I threaded my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer.

"No foreplay, Dax." I whispered, as he kissed down my neck.

"No problem." He slipped off his boxers and aligned himself at my center, pushing himself inside me. My breathing increased as he started moving fast, not waiting till I was adjusted. That was fine with me.

"Shit." He moaned as he sped up. "Turn around." I complied and turned around till I was on my hands and knees. He put his hand on my back, arching it downward, not breaking his rhythm.

"You like that don't you?" He whispered hoarsely. I nodded.

"Yes, oh god, yes." I gasped and pushed back into him, feeling the heat rising in my abdomen.

I stopped for a second and pushed him back, turning around. "It's my turn." I licked my lips, pushing him back onto the bed. I crawled on top of him and slowly sat down. Daxton gritted his teeth and I put his hand on my hips.

I started off slow, but slow just wasn't what I wanted. I sped up and Daxton groaned loudly. The heat came back and it took over my body. I leaned forward until I was chest to chest with Dax.

"Damn, baby." Daxton moaned into my ear, my face in the crook of his neck. I could feel my orgasm building up and it was almost uncontrollable.

"Oh, Dax-ugh-I'm about to-" I threw my head back as my orgasm crashed down on me and Daxton automatically flipped me over onto my back and pressed his face in the crook of my neck. He grunted as he released, causing another orgasm to rip through me. I wrapped my arms around him and he fell on top of me, both of us breathing hard.

***

I woke up to a heavy Daxton crushing me. His hair fell into his face and I smiled, brushing it back. I'd had sex plenty of times before, but it was finally with someone I cared about. I pushed him off and got up to go to the bathroom. I turned on the light and smiled in the mirror, thinking of last night. His touch, the heat, our bodies intertwined...

My eyes widened as I realized we didn't use a condom. And I wasn't on any type of birth control. I peeked out the bathroom door and Daxton grunted and turned around, still sleeping. Before I freaked out, I decided that I wouldn't mention this. Maybe nothing will happen, I thought. Yeah, nothing will happen.