1

Hi,my name is Rebecca Marie Gomez,yes the famous Becky G.Im 18,a singer,rapper,song writer,and Im signed to Dr.Luke.

I admit it,Im still sad,
Heartbroken.

He left me.Truth is,I actually loved him,I lost people because of him but for me he was worth that risk.

I still remember the days when we would just cuddle in his white furry blanket while watching high school musical or watching another movie.

I still remember his kisses and the sparks I felt.His hugs,I miss both of them.

When we would just go to where ever the road takes us,like the time with the little tigers,that was fun.

I tell my Beasters Im fine
But im not
Im really
NOT.

I thought I didn't have feelings for him and some things were going on,I was stuck in a confusion of feelings towards him.He seems ok,More than ok,perfect.He probably already moved on,I haven't been able to sleep for days.

I just keep on having nightmares and wake up sweaty and scared and end up crying and then realizing that the nightmares were real.I did lose him,Sarah aka Rah Rah is being a good cousin and helping me.

She tells me that i should just move on and forget him and date someone else.Someone has asked,but I haven't answered yet because I'm not sure.

I'm not sure i'm going to forget him.

The boy,
Austin Carter Mahone

---------------------------------

Ok,hope you enjoyed the first chapter,Ill be updating hopefully tomorrow or in two days.

Hey,you yes you the one reading this right now,You're beautiful,ok.Have a nice WONDERFUL AWESOME day.Ok Bye. ~Ana❤