11

Danielle's P.O.V.

"Jaden" I say my whole body shaking in fear "Please don't"

"You've been a bad boy sweetie!" He walked closer to me.

He dropped the gun and grabbed me by the waist. I try to get from his grip but he doesn't let go.

He slowly leans in and I back away.

"Stop, My boyfriend won-" I say.

"Your boyfriend should be dead" he says.

"No" I get angry and push him away from me.

"Your dead!" I grab the gun and point it at him. I shoot it but nothing happened. There isn't any bullets.

"You would've shot me?" He gasped "So rude!" He says. Just as he says that Tayvion comes back.

"I've got him" he holds up Justin by his shirt and I think he's dead. But, he is alive he shakes his head and groans.

Thank god.

"Alright, kill him" Jaden says.

"Tayvion!" I yelled looking his way.

"I can't do that to her!" He yelled.

"I will then" a random guy says getting a gun he shoots and I sprint towards Justin and stand infront of him

"Shoot him you shoot me!"

"Babe" he says "I want you to know that I will always love you" he spins me around and kisses me like its the last time he will ever kiss me.

We pull away for air and he pushes me to the ground. The last things I remember are in slow motion.

Several bullets are shot to my boyfriend.

"J-JUSTIN" I yelled running to him. His body falls to the floor and I lean down next to him.

"DON'T DIE ON ME BABY!" I yelled.

"I love you Buttercup" he says.

"I love you too" I sob.

"I'll see you again soon" thoes where his last words and there he died in my arms.

I sit there crying for a few minutes and hold onto his body.

I have his blood on my hands.

"Danielle" I look up to see Tayvion "We have to go" he says.

"Why did you have to go get him!" I cry "Why didn't you let him go?" I sob harder.