Chapter 1- first day

Saras pov*
Ugh. I stand outside my house four doors down, waiting for my bus. Head phones in thinking about how this year will go. Today's the beginning of my future. It's a new school year in a new place. People say, "people change". I say, "shut up". No one changes. Now to get through the next 2 years of this hell hole. A new girl moving from Indianapolis isn't going to get far with many friends, Which I'm ok with. I just need to get past these years with out anyone finding out... "Hey the bus is here." A boy says tapping my shoulder. I look up and everyone's already getting on the yellow death machine. "Oh thanks." I say getting in in front of him, I sit neer the front alone. He comes in and sits right next to me. What does this kid want?! "Hey I'm Ty, I noticed you were alone and you don't look familiar. Are you around here?" What? Now I have to tell some kid named JC about myself?? "I just moved here. 2 weeks ago." I reply putting my head phones back on. "Wait! I didn't catch a name." "Sara." I finish and get up. JC has black curly hair and brown eyes. We really only live like 5 minutes away so it's a short ride. The bus driver cranks open the door and I get out to find my class. B119 I walk to my class to find only one seat left. I sit next to an empty desk hoping no one will dare to sit there. A tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes walks to the desk behind me kisses this blonde girls cheek and mutters "who's she?" pointing to me.

Dylans pov*
I look over to my girlfriends partner. There's a hot new chick. I walk and sit next to Macy and kiss her on the cheek. "Who's she?" I ask. I gotta find out who this girl is. "Why don't you ask me instead of your girlfriend." She said with some attitude. Damn she's hotter when she's mad. She had a tan going on and some light brown hair and hazel eyes. "Well I am Dylan, who are you?" "Well dickhead, I'm Sara with no h" "Sara!" My girlfriend got after her. "What?!" "No it's ok. Dylan leave! hey I'm Cloe!" My soon to be ex said. wtf?? Whatever I left and sat by my other hoes.

Sara's pov*
Well that went well. "What lunch do you have today?" I ask Cloe. I think I'll grow on her. "Uhhh I have B lunch today." "Hey me too!" I say. "Sorry for the wait students, I had to help someone find their classroom. I will be your teacher, but call me coach. I will hand you your syllabus' to get signed and returned by Wednesday." The dude said coming in and sitting at his desk.
The bell rang and we all fled into the hallways. Shoot! Where am I even going?! I grabbed my schedule from my pocket and read the room number D230. I speed down the hallway to the courtyard. I counted out the halls till I reached the last one. D. I ran upstairs, because even though I hate school I don't want to be late on the first day. I walk in to see that kid from the bus with the unusual name I can't remember. I take a seat alone at a table of 3 free desks left. He spots me and gets up and sits by me. Wow. "Hey" I say faking a smile. "Hey, hey Tristan!" He says seeing his friend I'm assuming and calls him over. Tristan sees this kid from the bus and sits by us. Ugh. He's not that bad looking though. Class starts and a girl walks in looking flustered and out of breath. "Are you in the right classroom now?" The teacher chuckled. "Sit in an open desk." Which of course the only open desk was the one next to me. She came and sat down and got everything out. "Hi I'm Skylar." She smiled. "That's Sara, Tristan and I'm JC." He showed her pointing to us. I've got to remember JC! "Well anyway, what lunch do y'all have today?" I ask. I mean I need friends at lunch. At my old school I sat in the bathroom stall alone. Noooo But I did only have one friend. Senae.
"B" Tristan said. "C" JC and Skylar saying right after one another. "Tristan were sitting together k?" I say more of a demand not a question. "Ok I'm down." He smiles.  We get through class and it's already lunch time.
    Me and Tristan walk together and talk about life. "What's your favorite color?" "Blue." "Same!" "Uhh what's your favorite thing to do?" "Hangout or watch Netflix no chill." I say laughing. "Yeah I like hanging out with my friends. But I like Netflix and chill." He winks at me. We go find a round table in the cafeteria and sit down. "I'll be right back I'm going to get lunch." I say leaving. "Wait up I'm going to get a drink." He says laughing. I wait and we go. "So who all have you met today?" He asks me. "Uh I met JC, cloe, Skylar, and this guy name dylan." "Oh ok. Cloe, JC and Skylar  have this lunch." "What about the lunch they said earlier?" I asked. They said C not B. "They're dumb and got the hallway system lunch thing wrong." I laughed at what he said about our friends and we got to the front of the line. I grabbed a salad and he ordered a smoothie. We walked out of the lunch line and went back to our table. More backpacks were they're with bodies in seats. "What took you guys so long?!" Skylar asked concerned. "The line is hella long!" I said sitting down trying to inhale my food before lunch ends. "So see any cute guys?" Cloe asked. "Yeah Sara any hotties?! I'm fire" Tristan said pointing to himself. "AHHA good one Tristan. But not really. I guess I haven't really been looking." I said. I'm here to learn not be social really. "Well anyway were having a party this weekend wanna come?" Cloe said. "I mean I guess. Not like I have anything better to do." "Someone will text you the info." I passed my phone around the table and everyone put there numbers in it. I still have the 5s so I'm just waiting for the 7😪. It comes back around to me and a see all the texts.
Tristan😍- hey