Chapter 2

Saras pov* (it's Saturday)
Sara- hey can I come over
Cloe- yeah sure
Sara- k thanks I'll be right over
I left my house un-attended since my brother was at school downtown. After locking the door I walked over to Cloes house. I promptly knocked on the door and Kian  answered. What is he doing here? Cloe came down and grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. "What's he doing here?" I asked rolling my eyes. Did she plan this? "Uhh he's my brother Sams friend."  "Well anyway why did you want to come over?" "Uh about that... It's about Kian." I whisper. Last thing I want to happen is kian over hear. "What did he do?!" She whisper yelled sounding concerned. "He didn't do anything... Yet. But I wanted to ask how many relationships has he been in and for how long?" "Ok well in 7th grade he dated some girl named Leah for about 8 months then they broke up!  Then some girl named Amaya for 2 months and another girl named Rhea for 2 weeks." She explained. Oh shit. "So basically he's a player who I should stay away from?" "Well I'm not sure." "Cruz would let me date him, but Kian doesn't like me. I really like him but the feelings not mutual and we're just going to end like that so.. I don't know right now. Thanks for the help but I'm going to go home." I say. I let myself out and I run to my own house. Kian is waiting outside my door, at my porch. "Hey, a party is going to be at my house tomorrow night at 9 please come." He said and walked away. He waited outside my house TO TELL ME THAT!? Whatever. . I went in and laid my body across the couch. I hit my number #1 on speed dial and ordered a pizza. Pepperoni pizza was definitely my favorite so I ate that and binge watched Parks and rec. After hours of my show it was around 10, so I took a shower getting all squeaky clean ready for tomorrow night. While lathering my hair my phone announced a small ding. I heard it but figured they could wait.
--
After my shower I got into some nike pros and a normal v neck white tee. I remembered that message on my phone and I checked it to revel the only loser trying too hard.
kian- hey 10:16
kian- hello? 10:23
kian- are you mad at me? 10:57
Sara- sorry I was in the shower, what's up?
kian- Sara?
Shit what's he gunna say?!
Sara- yes Kiki
kian- I really like this girl, and I'm afraid she won't like me. How should I ask her out?
Is he kidding me. He's asking another girl out?? I mean he did kiss me the other night. But that was just on the cheek. but still. what a player.
Sara- walk to her house and bring flowers and ask her
kian- thanks!😉
It was after midnight and I couldn't get Kian off my mind. Everything I did he popped back up. Did he like me or not?? He always snapchatted or texted me. Or was he just being friendly?! My mind was racing and my phone was still opened to the text.
I realized something about him. Ever since that kiss he gave me when he left, (even though I know it was the cheek), I've started telling myself I'm not liking him, I'm not even going to try there's no use. Because I know for a fact he doesn't like me. He has other girls that's 10x's prettier than me, he could be with. But after telling myself "I don't like Kian" enough times I start to believe it. As soon as I get a glimpse of him, even in the corner of my eye, I fall so hard and I can't help it. Then when I realize he's never going to leave my mind, I start to worry because I could lose him so easily to someone else. Even if we're "just friends" he's a special friend I don't ever want to lose. Then I start thinking of kian even more and harder that I start to grow feelings for him, and he doesn't even notice, 10 minutes later I'm already telling myself I'm done with you & other girls shit. But yet I still go back to our good memories and cry over you, just the thought of you not with me or even talking or texting me! He has no idea what he does to me, and I don't know what to call it because quite frankly I've never had this feeling about anyone before. I even know he's a complete mess and jerk at times and totally clueless. But he is also very sweet and kind hearted at times. kians also everything I want in a guy, always there for me. I like his imperfections, I like his eye color, and how he wears his hair. I fell for your smile, you act silly and your always honest and your 100% you all of the time. I find myself not sleeping because I'm thinking of you, only you. I haven't ever been so infatuated with someone before. I've liked boys but none like you. you are something special and I've tried to let you go but I can't. I keep coming back, for you to fill the gaps, but your so blind you can't see that I need you. So everyday, I have to deal with the fact I'll never have you, and you'll never WANT me. Yeah kians always there for me, but as a friend. And it sucks being friend zoned. After I pressed send, I realized I had texted kian that. A text came in at the same exact time.
kian- Skylar said yes!
"Skylar said yes." I took that harder than a fucking car on the high way.