Ordinary Helen

Hi, I'm Helen and I'm 17. I'm the daughter of alpha grey, alpha of star moon pack. Yes, star moon pack as in the most dangerous pack out. This year I'm finding my mate and to be completely honest I'm not even looking forward to it, I'm capable of looking after my self. "Helen!" My fathers voice booms, with a hint of alpha command running through. "Yes?" I innocently reply. "We are in training, pay attention" I just nod my head, you see normal people would flinch at my fathers tone I'm don't cause I'm completely use to it and he rarely uses his alpha tone on me. "Helen as a punishment your up next with Jwis." You've got to be kidding me I can take down that pack slut anytime, anywhere. "You can do it helenboo." You're probably wondering who calls me helenboo well only my two best friends jake and Lina. "Thanks Jake". "Time to go Helen" my father yells out, as I reach the area where we fight I spot a gulping Jwis, what a fool I mentally think with a smirk playing on my face. "THIS ONE IS NO SHIFTING ALLOWED, NOW GO!" My dad yells, Jwis lunges at me which I easily dodge with a side step which leaves her face planting the floor. I crouch down in defence mode, waiting for her next strike. She uses that as an advantage as she jumps on me but I quickly punch her square in the face, bitch looks prettier now. *Takennote of the sarcasm*. I climb on top of the sulking brat punching her a few more before keeping her in a headlock. I can feel her struggling under me, paybacks a bitch isn't it? "Enough, good job Helen, I bet you'll pay attention next time won't you? TRAININGS OVER!" Oh how annoying that is, jumping straight to another subject. Everyone now scatters back into the pack house. "Helen!" My father calls out. Already knowing to not keep walking away I jog towards him. "Yes?" I ask. "As of tomorrow it's your birthday, and I'm inviting all the alphas. Since your 18 tomorrow it means you can find your mate tomorrow so there is a Chance you will find your mate tomorrow" totally forgetting its my birthday tomorrow I just nod. "But dad-", "NO BUTS HELEN YOUR FINDING YOUR MATE EITHER WAY" 'arghh he just never listens', Claire my wolf yells. 'Claire stop you'll give me a bad headache' with that she goes at the back of my mind. I make my way inside the pack house to the 4th floor the alphas family stays at the top floor. As I make my way upstairs I hear lots of whistles coming from the guys in the living room, horny dogs.